it's been a while so i dont remember details, but there was a pretty graphic scene of an adult sexually abusing a child. judging from how I typed my comment, i must have been pretty upset. I think it's because there was some inclusion of the actual child actor that i thought was disturbing, but i dont remember too well. i dont remember how graphic the assault was or what exactly was included in the scene that left me feeling disturbed for the child actor.
only watched two eps so far and this show has me in damn TEARSSSS ugh i love the comedy so muchhhh. i love nut's acting it's just so fun and charismatic! can't wait to watch the other two eps later today. ughhhh it's just so funny 😭💕💕💕
i am lovingggg this showwww. i was waiting so patiently for it and im so glad they did NOT disappoint. i love the supernatural aspect so much and im so happy the effects and the costumes look good. i hate it when the make up, effects, costumes look cheap or bad, it really takes me out of the show 😭😭 but everything looks really good, i also love the lighting and colour of the show. everything is just keeping me hooked. plus, the main leads are so good looking 🥹💕peem is the hottest shaman guy to ever exist, i fear. he is just so darn beautiful, holllyyyy 😭 anyways, im sooo looking forwards to the next episode!!
I enjoy this series a lot. As someone who has only worked "lower" end jobs, I really appreciate this show for shining a light on careers like mine. Every story makes me so emotional, but especially the ones with the old people in the school. Ugh, i was weeping for granny, man. I like how they humanize minimum wage workers/workers who have jobs that are commonly looked down upon. And I appreciate the very strong messaging of safe work environments and how people should empathize way more with others. Those online comments are so real. People always gotta blame victims.
I like the comedy aspect too, I think the cast delivers the humour very well. The three of them are just so great. I only started this show a couple days ago and it's already gonna end in a couple days. What a bummer. I hope there's a second season or something, I've grown so attached 😭💕
i came across this gem randomly. i am on ep 6. I KNEWWWWWWW this shit was gonna happen at the end bro. i knew it from the second i saw the cashier being so friendly w the lawyer. next ep it's gotta be shown that he's in a coma or smthg. i was ROOTING FOR MY BOY YUN JAE😭😭 he cannot be dead brooooooooo. oh no. im gonna be sick 😭 alsooooo Gyeon Woo is sooooo cute wtf i love him so bad and Hee Ju is so prettyyyyy, i love them together 😭
i literally love this show so much. One ep a week is nottttt enough 😭😭 the plot is actually keeping me so intrigued and I'm loving the character interactions. Also, the guy from IWKY is still so cute even when he's playing the evil character, but I'm rather impressed w his versatility. Cuz in my head i always saw him as like the wimpy cutie but look at him now, so evil and annoying. Love to see it honestly.
I love how Tada is just spiraling from Armin saying Charlie's name. How are u gonna ask ur poor assistant to find Charlie just off his name bro? That fine af guy needs triple over-time pay, he is being worked to the bone 😭 Also, like low-key, Tada's kinda giving sasaeng cuz like he's always stalking Armin's every move, since the last life. He was always following him to events and sending him gifts to his exact address, kinda scary, can't lie 😭 But, like this show does so well in portraying it in a romantic light, I'll give them that 😭 regardless, I'm really loving Tada, he is so fckn cute and obviously way better than fckn Charlie, and his smile is to die forrrrrr🥹💕i can't wait to see their relationship develop 💕
this show already has me cracking up so much. the ridiculousness is just so funny to me lol. pretty solid adaptation of the novel so far. can't wait to keep watching :)
I actually had to pause the series and look at insta for a good hour because of the second hand embarrassment…
righhtttttt! i was also feeling that way looooool. thinking if it were me i'd literally drop out of school to never see that dude again. how embarrassing 😭
With only short 8eps many scenes dont translate to films sadly😓
no, cuz i was confused too when that happened. it was such a big jump. i was thinking maybe they cut out the scene cuz maybe the actor couldn't do the gymnastics routine, but it still could've been incorporated somehow cuz i was confused😭 i thought it was like a dream sequence or like u said, a preview lol
I actually had to pause the series and look at insta for a good hour because of the second hand embarrassment…
this is so real😭 cuz the cringe was toooooo muchhhh to handle at first. like damn. and then Jiwon being caught in his lie later w his friends. oh gosh 😭 that ep was so humiliating for him ☠️☠️
ohhhhhh nonono i am cringing so hard 😭😭😭 the search history being exposed just killlllls meeeee. Overall, i am enjoying this way more than i had anticipated tho. i only found out about this cuz the OST popped up on my youtube recommended. i like the series so far, it's pretty cute and the leads look good together. the actor playing Jeongwoo is so fine 😭💕💕
Bro really didn't need to jump over that bollard chain like it wasn't 10 inches off the ground, it's literally…
oh my goodness i was laughing SOOOO hard when he fckn jumped over that chain. like i had to pause to laugh. it was so funny to me cuz it was so unnecessary. i love how dramatic this show is being 🤣
And the panties/bathroom scene with the manager is sooo unnecessary lolllll
i agree w both ur comments 😭 all i can think of when he acts weird is like man stfu they r gonna lock u upppp. also the bathroom scene was just so jarring. she could've been at her desk 😭
I like the comedy aspect too, I think the cast delivers the humour very well. The three of them are just so great. I only started this show a couple days ago and it's already gonna end in a couple days. What a bummer. I hope there's a second season or something, I've grown so attached 😭💕
I love how Tada is just spiraling from Armin saying Charlie's name. How are u gonna ask ur poor assistant to find Charlie just off his name bro? That fine af guy needs triple over-time pay, he is being worked to the bone 😭 Also, like low-key, Tada's kinda giving sasaeng cuz like he's always stalking Armin's every move, since the last life. He was always following him to events and sending him gifts to his exact address, kinda scary, can't lie 😭 But, like this show does so well in portraying it in a romantic light, I'll give them that 😭 regardless, I'm really loving Tada, he is so fckn cute and obviously way better than fckn Charlie, and his smile is to die forrrrrr🥹💕i can't wait to see their relationship develop 💕
ATLA: Avatar The Last Airbender. it's a western cartoon from the 2000s.