Wow. About 8 times out of 10, I usually like a BL drama less and less because I feel they forget the plot or aren’t true to the characters and their natural development. But I am liking this show more and more. I mentioned on another show that intimacy can be shown with more than just a kiss and this show perfectly expresses that. I am LOVING their chemistry, little jokes, skinship, eye contact and everything really. You can see that these 2 characters are in love.
This show is truly a gem and it feels like a breath of fresh air. If you want a light and cute office romance sprinkled with some sweet highschool first love then this show is a must watch. I feel like once it’s over, no matter if the ending is fully wrapped up, I’ll want a second season because the 2 leads (the whole cast really) are doing such a fantastic job at making their characters come to life. I’m obsessed,
I was really enjoying the story but the last two episodes were kind of disappointing. I wish that it was shown why the chef hates alcohol so much earlier on so that he can resolve his issue from the past by the end of the show. In one of the last 2 episodes he explains that alcohol had a huge impact on his family/him while growing up, but we didn’t see none of that so it didn’t feel genuine and felt more like a hasty explanation. Rather than the stage fright stuff and menu making, they should’ve focused more on the two leads coming together despite their differences. It felt like that was an obstacle that was easily and quickly resolved and that isn’t really satisfactory.
Don’t get me wrong, I like the show. It was cute. But it left more to desire. And they kind of ruined it with the frozen fish kiss. No need for a kiss at all at that point. If the actors are uncomfortable and a lot of the audience won’t like it or they will criticize it, I don’t see a point in including it. There are more ways to show intimacy between couples besides kissing.
Anyways, it’s short and sweet so I will probably rewatch it.
It's all love and games until they changed the webtoon style completely ;;;
Literally like why did they do that???? It kept throwing me off 😭 not to be mean but I really didn’t like the style in the show AT ALL. Like if they’re gonna change the art style can’t they make it so it looks more like the actors?? Or cute chibis or smthg? Not like the dollar store version of the OG webtoon style😭 it was so jarring ☠️
This show deserves an 8.5 or a 9 at least. Characters have depth and are interesting. They have different motivations that make sense as to why they act a certain way. The plot is consistent. It’s interesting and has the viewer guessing. The action scenes are spectacular. The pacing is going well too.
I’m curious as to why the rating is still in the 7 range. This is why people say not to trust MDL ratings too much. Always best to just watch the first two episodes and make your judgement then.
Can I ask why? It seems so cute this show. I thought the OG story would be cute too😭
Oh man, I was particularly enjoying the series because of how sweet it is. It always is unpleasant for me when highschool themed shows/stories are explicit - like just make it a university setting at that point🫠 I’m glad I came across your comment, not gonna be reading it any time soon☠️
This show is truly a gem and it feels like a breath of fresh air. If you want a light and cute office romance sprinkled with some sweet highschool first love then this show is a must watch. I feel like once it’s over, no matter if the ending is fully wrapped up, I’ll want a second season because the 2 leads (the whole cast really) are doing such a fantastic job at making their characters come to life. I’m obsessed,
Don’t get me wrong, I like the show. It was cute. But it left more to desire. And they kind of ruined it with the frozen fish kiss. No need for a kiss at all at that point. If the actors are uncomfortable and a lot of the audience won’t like it or they will criticize it, I don’t see a point in including it. There are more ways to show intimacy between couples besides kissing.
Anyways, it’s short and sweet so I will probably rewatch it.
I’m curious as to why the rating is still in the 7 range. This is why people say not to trust MDL ratings too much. Always best to just watch the first two episodes and make your judgement then.