Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 28, 2022

Friends

Replying to TereStarr • Jun 17, 2023
Would you give up the man you loved to save a the sister you loved from a lifetime of misery?
The man she loved is a moron
0 0
Replying to freespeech • Jun 17, 2023
i dont like him
Love is all about sacrifice. he sacrificed nothing for MOXI. he should go away
0 1
On Gone with the Rain • Jun 17, 2023
I am also watching this drama Dominator of Martial Gods (Martial Masters Live Action)
It gets good at episode 6 . first few episode not good. Then it gets good, I like that evil aunty because first few episode she was only one acting. Others were statues. Even that place of instruments guy got better by episode 8.

Watch it . There was animation of this called martial master. but i like to see human face more.
0 0
Replying to NightOwl • Jun 17, 2023
Thank goodness Chen Wen De is back! The plot is more interesting when he's in it. I love the character and his…
I despise him. I dont like his character. he should stay dead
1 1
Replying to Claddagh • Jun 17, 2023
I seem to be in the minority that loves Moxi 😅 I have read some comments and omg I don't feel the same. Her…
I am new fan of MOXI!. its not easy to be fan of anyone unless they have insange chutzpa. She got it up to her arse. She is awesome
0 0
Replying to NightOwl • Jun 16, 2023
Thank goodness Chen Wen De is back! The plot is more interesting when he's in it. I love the character and his…
i dont like him
0 3
Replying to Claddagh • Jun 16, 2023
I seem to be in the minority that loves Moxi 😅 I have read some comments and omg I don't feel the same. Her…
I am only watching this drama for MOXI quirks. There is nothing else in the drama
2 1
Replying to Deirdre19 • Jun 15, 2023
This looks interesting… just wondering why barely anyone else seems to want to watch it?8 watchers really isn’t…
https://kisskh.co/Drama/Martial-Master?id=1428&q=true
i watched many episode long time ago. i hate that 5 min episode. every time i click one video i have to click 40% to start and 90% its done. so every 5min you have to click another video. i prefer some one cut out all advertisement
0 0
On Dominator of Martial Gods • Jun 15, 2023
i cant say acting is bad. i have seen worse. CGI is bad and direction is bad. Mainly they look at wrong direction and also. May be i have seen animation that was very good so i can relate to the story.
0 0