Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 28, 2022

Friends

Lily Alice • 26 days ago
1. Bai Lu, LEGENDS
2. Li Yitong, Bloody Romance
3. Shangguan Qian, played by Lu Yu Xiao
4. LIN QIN,Fated Hearts
5. Zhao Li Ying , Princess agents

These are best 5.

You cant go by one scene. Its whole Aura.

All others in the list are terrible posers. Cant watch them

Above list by Author is terrible. She do not know what fight scene is. Not Posing.
FACE Emotion and Action scenes and finish.
7 0
On The Shadow Sovereign • Aug 29, 2026
I like the Female lead. Plastic surgery face or not. its done right.

I hope she get to keep that face until she is 60s. Eat lots of fish
5 1
On Snow Kong • Aug 28, 2026
Person Snow Kong
Bad picture. may be she did plastic surgery after this picture. What ever it is , she looks more beautiful
0 1
On Xian Ni • Aug 23, 2026
Title Xian Ni
Oh today episode is greatest villain of the show.
1 0
Replying to AishaAyoola • Apr 14, 2026
I'm just watching because no good Cdrama xixia atm and for the visual.. I'm skipping episodes tho but not an epic…
drama is terrible but i like her visual. she got spunk and style.
2 0
Replying to AishaAyoola • Apr 14, 2026
I'm just watching because no good Cdrama xixia atm and for the visual.. I'm skipping episodes tho but not an epic…
i like Ri Li Ge from soft hearted god. I think she has much more Aura/Charisma.
Just watching it. Very unique
1 2
Replying to CV_58 • Apr 14, 2026
After LBTG finishes, I guess I need to present my own yapping to the review section. See you there~~
i like Ri Li Ge from soft hearted god. I think she has much more Aura/Charisma.
Just watching it. Very unique
0 0
On Tian Xi Wei • Apr 14, 2026
Person Tian Xi Wei
i like Ri Li Ge from soft hearted god. I think she has much more Aura/Charisma.
Just watching it. Very unique
1 1
On Scent of Time • Oct 28, 2023
Drama director is good. There is good flow.

China makes 100s of drama with 10min 5 min episodes. The goal probably to introduce new actor and directors with short drama and split it into 5min. Issue with them is that its all bad. They could make it like a movie but most are over the top nonsense.

watching this and blooming days now.

I finished all good chinese animation dramas. I am looking for anything new
1 0
On Scent of Time • Oct 28, 2023
Zhou Ye father is stupid. he should have killed whole Zhong family and took over it. But problem was he had stupid son. He has no support. he did control other manager(butlers) but he could have easily kept check on XI WU. He has obsession. he has obsession with everything. he is not sure of anything. In normal life he would have been killed by now
0 2