Editorials
Replying to Lily • Mar 5, 2026
Title Duang with You Spoiler
Tbh I feel Qin hides most of his feelings because of his parents? From what we've been shown yet I feel they're…
I have read those parts in the novel. If i am not mistaken it was because of a nanny when Qin was a child who told him to talk less many times. Then his parents had to change nannies many times. In the end Qin became this less talker and doesn't share his emotions
1 1
On Yesterday • Feb 14, 2026
Title Yesterday
They should change the given summary at this point
3 0
On Kill to Love • Sep 9, 2025
Title Kill to Love
I just seen that in a website 13th ep is scheduled. Is it special ep😍
3 1
On Footprints of Change • Sep 7, 2025
Title Footprints of Change
Is Cheng Lei getting rest LoL.
7 0
Replying to junseongphupha • Sep 2, 2025
Title Meet You at the Blossom
This show definitely had flaws but it’s one of my comfort shows. I love Chinese BLs!
Have u watched Kill to Love. It is also Chinese bl
4 0
On Kill to Love • Sep 2, 2025
Title Kill to Love
Ooo this went up to 8.1 😍
7 0
On Top Form • Jun 6, 2025
Title Top Form
Truly amazing 🫶
10 0
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Apr 3, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
I am crying 😭😭 I have waited sooo long
4 0
Yai • Apr 3, 2025
List Deserve more popularity
Ding Yuxi and Park Ji Hoon shouldn't be here. They are already quite popular. Y
2 3
Replying to KhurlimanM. • Mar 3, 2025
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! Special Episode
Joke is alive. In the end of sp ep it shows Joke is in other house lying🥹🥹🥹
Someone saved him
0 0
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! Special Episode • Mar 3, 2025
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! Special Episode
Joke is alive. In the end of sp ep it shows Joke is in other house lying🥹🥹🥹
0 1
On Chen Zhe Yuan • Jan 13, 2025
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
I love him 😍
6 0
On Takara's Treasure • Sep 17, 2024
Title Takara's Treasure
What is the song's name at the end of every episodes
0 1
Replying to SimplyMaurice • Sep 13, 2024
Title 4Minutes Spoiler
Who thinks they got out of the 4 minute zone?And the lady in charge of the 4 minute exhibition. Who is she? If…
I started to think that they didn't get out of 4 minutes zone. They just stuck there
2 1
On Shadow Detective • Jul 15, 2024
Title Shadow Detective
Wow😍
1 0
On Love for Love's Sake • Apr 11, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
I LOVE this series. I need 2nd season 🤧
5 0
On Jazz for Two • Apr 5, 2024
Title Jazz for Two
I seriously need s2🤧
5 0
On White Cat Legend • Mar 10, 2024
Title White Cat Legend
What happens to Yi Zhi hua 😭
1 1
On Prem Warut Chawalitrujiwong • Mar 8, 2024
Person Prem Warut Chawalitrujiwong
Happy birthday ♥️♥️
0 0
Replying to mimimicode • Jan 21, 2024
Title Wooju Bakery Spoiler
there was a recent fan call with dionQ (one of the side actors); and although people in the call cant spoil anything.…
I watched My Girlfriend Is an Alien and it had 2 seasons; 1 season ending is bad but 2 season ending is all good. If it's like that then this will have also 2 seasons
0 0