News
Replying to Mariam • 20 days ago
Title The Great Doctor
I can't believe I actually watched the whole drama🙂
was it worth it??
2 1
On Beyond Goodbye • May 18, 2026
Title Beyond Goodbye
We can agree that it is morally wrong, but a good watch. It feels like much of the audience acknowledges that something was wrong, but it doesn't matter because the storyline was good.
4 1
Replying to GayinYourArea • May 18, 2026
Title Absolute Value of Romance
would any of you be so kind as to confirm, with certainty, that no segment of this drama indulges in the portrayal…
I came here to check exactly this!!
11 3
Replying to Deeyouth • Jun 23, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
I hate Im Chul Soo’s character (Chung Gu) so much. Usually he plays quirky, chaotic but morally upright, lovable…
Yess I was so excited to see him in a different lens!
9 0
Chipmunk101 • Jun 2, 2025
Review Dear Hongrang
This review perfectly encapsulates how I felt about this drama. Like the drama could have been potentially really really great, but there were too many gaps.
3 1
Rourou • Oct 13, 2024
Review To the Beautiful You
which version is the best to watch?
0 0
On Drawing Closer • May 18, 2024
Title Drawing Closer
does anyone know where I could read the actual novel first?
0 0
On Castaway Diva • Dec 3, 2023
Title Castaway Diva
Watching this show and Strong gil nam soon at the same time really shows how good of an actor the dad is.
3 1
On Castaway Diva • Nov 30, 2023
Title Castaway Diva Spoiler
track is great, plot is great, but why did Sok Mok ha have to join that man's agency
1 2
DreamingKoreanBallad • Oct 26, 2023
Review Secret Door
why wouldn't you recommend to look up the history?
0 0
Replying to 1-800-thotbegone • Oct 20, 2023
Title Street Woman Fighter Season 2
I felt like the show was getting a little too predictable but then they started pulling out all the stops and…
yes they're my top groups
0 0