Not only that I feel like she is also involved in the incident 17 years ago .In first few ep we see her having…
Yeahhh right! You just mentioned the pawn and I recalled that line Zhenzhu said "You are a discarded pawn" to which he replied something along the line that a discarded pawn can also become dangerous. Woahh this blew my mind! Looks like we are very close to the real answer!
Not only that I feel like she is also involved in the incident 17 years ago .In first few ep we see her having…
There is speculation that the empress was of Liluo probably and so is the chief/aunt. Could it be that only 4th Prince was the empress's son, that's why they are targeting him? But then why would she harm him? Maybe they want him to become the emperor so that the empire is in Liluo's hands. They probably just need LiSi to sit on the throne and he's anyway poisoned/ ill so they can easily use him as a puppet and gain control of the court! He was supposed to be the emperor anyway but they wouldn't have been able to control him, so they went after him when he was young & took him under full control? Aunt/Chief also purposely led him here to create chaos in the court & get rid of the other princes one by one! I think this theory is possible!
Not only that I feel like she is also involved in the incident 17 years ago .In first few ep we see her having…
Yes! about 17 years ago, I think she was a trainee at the bureau that time, she saw the puppet and kept it with her right? Tho she was a trainee, still she is also the empress's sister so she would still have the power to do as she wishes I believe & get deeply involved! Wowww I didn't notice that she was trying to protect 1st prince! She's definitely got something against LiSi💯The only one who could hide everything so well could be the chief! It would be crazy if she already knows that he's the 4th Prince😬😱
Just a thought! People have been saying and even I think 4th Prince aunt/ Chief of the Bureau is already quite suspicious. What if the traitor they've been mentioning is her? And what if she helped Luo Tianming escape? I was only thinking she's sus bcoz of the god's statues in bureau & her praying to some previous king + being involved in the case years back! But she could definitely also be a traitor!
-so bai zhen Zu is 4th prince bestowed ? -the king and aunt seems to be part of 4th prince death ? what promise…
I was like eh Lisi??? And THENNN I thought wait a second! You're right!? What if he's actually doing it to overturn the court and get the throne??? He even developed the Star Pavillion for showcasing arts right maybe he wants to bring these back & Liluo ppl were treated unfairly so he wanted to get revenge!! Oooh I like this! Maybe he's killing the evil ones alongside too? Or it could be that he's not linked to Liluo and doing this for a completely different motive ...wow crazyyy! But I do get that, bcoz what does Lisi controlling Lisi even mean!!!
-so bai zhen Zu is 4th prince bestowed ? -the king and aunt seems to be part of 4th prince death ? what promise…
I love it when there's a bit of angst involved but this one is going to be quite heartbreaking for sure! Didn't expect it was coming until the preview🥲
-so bai zhen Zu is 4th prince bestowed ? -the king and aunt seems to be part of 4th prince death ? what promise…
You made me think about this for a while lolll yeahhh if the metaphor is that Lisi is being controlled, then the only person who could control him is the one closest to him. Shifu you're breaking my heart cuz Lisi trusts you so much!
Could LYX actually get a happy ending in this one??? Bcoz it is likely that 4th Prince was betrothed to Zhenzhu. So if he reveals that he is the 4th Prince it could mean he marries her at the end. Though I don't think they'll be showing their romance develop as it is not the focus here, it feels nice to see that they had a connection and there is a possibility in the future!
-so bai zhen Zu is 4th prince bestowed ? -the king and aunt seems to be part of 4th prince death ? what promise…
Yep! I just noticed that I didn't mention "hair" lol, zhou yan as a kid said he wishes to pluck his father's gray hair every time it grows and emperor promises that to him! I just saw a similar theory on twitter too! Wow, If Lisi's mother was from Liluo, things start to make a lot of sense! It also makes the current child's and Lisi's master's actions more clear. Chief was worshipping some King, it could be related to Liluo and Lisi's master also seems to be connected to Liluo!
Yes I suspect that too! I thought of that becoz shifu's rings match with the one wearing the mask, and then I…
Ohh yess! I remember that scene. I can't believe we're already halfway lol! But things are so exciting! Truly looking forward to everything being uncovered!
-so bai zhen Zu is 4th prince bestowed ? -the king and aunt seems to be part of 4th prince death ? what promise…
Oh I'm sorry I just noticed that I accidentally replied to your comment instead of the original reply saying- what promise did the king break. Didnt mean to break into this convo😓tho I'm sure i replied to the original comment I'm quite confused how it's under yours lol!
Secondly, Yessss totally agree with you!! Yeah seems like emperor might've done it to protect him, but he also says it's for the country and that he'd still make the same choice. It's rather pitiful, but at the end of the day, being abandoned and living as a ghost is a pain that only he has endured and if he decides not to forgive the emperor, it's totally valid. And Lisi doesn't know what lies in the heart of the emperor not the actual truth. Really wondering what will be Lisi's reaction when he gets to know the entire story!
Yes I suspect that too! I thought of that becoz shifu's rings match with the one wearing the mask, and then I…
Yeah exactly hopefully Meng Rui will be understanding! There's also that scene where shifu is hurt and is lying in Lisi's arms, but we can see Meng Rui dragging his sword to kill him, which is probably after he realised the truth. This kind of makes me question if it was shifu who switched zhou yan so that he could use zhou yan? I couldn't honestly confirm if it's definitely mengrui and his sword or not bcoz it's always sheathed & I couldn't notice it properly but 99% seems like it. Hopefully he's not aiming it at Lisi🙏🏻(still haven't healed from WOF trauma😅🥲)
Hmm!! your point about the emperor makes me think that something's definitely off and emperor is surely hiding something. The chiefs also definitely hiding it, but I believe she was just a trainee that time right? She is the one who picked up that puppet and kept it. But it also kind of seems like she's playing along with Lisi's attempts at finding out the truth, so she's definitely involved! I really wonder if the empress, 4th prince's mother was alive when all this was occuring btw.. Also did the chief/ Zhou yan's aunt knew about something and was on it with the emperor? Emperor is surely cruel for saying that he'd still make the same choice! I really want him to feel much more remorse
-so bai zhen Zu is 4th prince bestowed ? -the king and aunt seems to be part of 4th prince death ? what promise…
I thought the promise he broke was that He'll punish those who wronged 4th Prince/ Zhou Yan, but he failed to do it and let others and himself cause zhou yan harm. Even if it was the king who ordered that switch up between prince and meng Rui's brother, still zhou yan was supposed to be the crown prince & he thought his father loves him the most, yet his father just declared him dead and never investigated the truth, so he did wrong him terribly and broken that promise. But the other, literal promise he broke could be: Zhou yan asked for his father to allow him to pluck his gray hair* every time he grew a new one, but that promise was broken. It kind of also hints that it was the king's choice to let him go and deliberately break this promise. I'm unable to explain it well lol but it seems to be quite metaphorical. All of this is considering it was the king who switched it, but there is a chance that it wasn't him & he believes zhou Yan is truly not alive anymore.
Oh shit…look at the outro credits….they show bts shots and i was right about Shifu being mask guy and part…
Yes I suspect that too! I thought of that becoz shifu's rings match with the one wearing the mask, and then I watched the outro again and turns out it's clearly shifu🥲And since LiSi didn't have an illness before & only got it after meeting Shifu means shifu might've done it to weaken him. I watched one of their trailers again and Shifu is the one who hits Lisi here in the underworld market. Plus I think shifu purposely told LiSi about the puppets case, so that he would start taking some action now that shifu had completed some sort of preparations. But I wonder if all this care he shows is totally fake or somewhat real? My theory is that emperor replaced 4th Prince Zhou Yan with Meng Rui's brother to protect him, maybe shifu found out that og 4th Prince is still fine, but the emperor has already declared that he's dead,so im some way they still got what they wanted, but their og goal was still not fulfilled so shifu decided to take zhou yan under him, pretend to be his master and save him, while he waited for the right time to come and make LiSi seek the truth and fall into his trap when a big plan was ready. LiSi trusts shifu so much that it's pretty heartbreaking!!! & Im worried about Meng Rui's reaction too but hopefully by then he will be more understanding & not direct his anger towards LiSi
Yes! He is the fourth prince who is supposedly dead
Saaaameeee💯 Same pronunciation of their names & similar habit of spending so lavishly🤣Even I consider Li Si as a reincarnation/ rebirth of our little Tang Lici!! He's just gotten more cheeky and loves to tease everyone! The way he kept on escaping every time and being so cheerful, made me feel really happy that this character is quite bright✨Feels heartwarming! Li Si is here to heal us💞✨🥹
Yes! He is the fourth prince who is supposedly dead
IKRRRA they kept it pretty straightforward haha! I like that!🤣💯 At first, I was wondering why he's get himself in trouble purposely, but they tied the reasons pretty well! By far loving the characters too, especially Li Si cuz he's so irresistibly cute and funny!
Maybe he's killing the evil ones alongside too? Or it could be that he's not linked to Liluo and doing this for a completely different motive ...wow crazyyy! But I do get that, bcoz what does Lisi controlling Lisi even mean!!!
Bcoz it is likely that 4th Prince was betrothed to Zhenzhu. So if he reveals that he is the 4th Prince it could mean he marries her at the end. Though I don't think they'll be showing their romance develop as it is not the focus here, it feels nice to see that they had a connection and there is a possibility in the future!
I just saw a similar theory on twitter too! Wow, If Lisi's mother was from Liluo, things start to make a lot of sense! It also makes the current child's and Lisi's master's actions more clear. Chief was worshipping some King, it could be related to Liluo and Lisi's master also seems to be connected to Liluo!
Secondly, Yessss totally agree with you!! Yeah seems like emperor might've done it to protect him, but he also says it's for the country and that he'd still make the same choice. It's rather pitiful, but at the end of the day, being abandoned and living as a ghost is a pain that only he has endured and if he decides not to forgive the emperor, it's totally valid. And Lisi doesn't know what lies in the heart of the emperor not the actual truth. Really wondering what will be Lisi's reaction when he gets to know the entire story!
Hmm!! your point about the emperor makes me think that something's definitely off and emperor is surely hiding something. The chiefs also definitely hiding it, but I believe she was just a trainee that time right? She is the one who picked up that puppet and kept it. But it also kind of seems like she's playing along with Lisi's attempts at finding out the truth, so she's definitely involved! I really wonder if the empress, 4th prince's mother was alive when all this was occuring btw.. Also did the chief/ Zhou yan's aunt knew about something and was on it with the emperor? Emperor is surely cruel for saying that he'd still make the same choice! I really want him to feel much more remorse
But the other, literal promise he broke could be: Zhou yan asked for his father to allow him to pluck his gray hair* every time he grew a new one, but that promise was broken. It kind of also hints that it was the king's choice to let him go and deliberately break this promise.
I'm unable to explain it well lol but it seems to be quite metaphorical. All of this is considering it was the king who switched it, but there is a chance that it wasn't him & he believes zhou Yan is truly not alive anymore.
Plus I think shifu purposely told LiSi about the puppets case, so that he would start taking some action now that shifu had completed some sort of preparations. But I wonder if all this care he shows is totally fake or somewhat real?
My theory is that emperor replaced 4th Prince Zhou Yan with Meng Rui's brother to protect him, maybe shifu found out that og 4th Prince is still fine, but the emperor has already declared that he's dead,so im some way they still got what they wanted, but their og goal was still not fulfilled so shifu decided to take zhou yan under him, pretend to be his master and save him, while he waited for the right time to come and make LiSi seek the truth and fall into his trap when a big plan was ready.
LiSi trusts shifu so much that it's pretty heartbreaking!!! & Im worried about Meng Rui's reaction too but hopefully by then he will be more understanding & not direct his anger towards LiSi
Could only find this link of the trailer for now:-
https://youtu.be/6BTp_UabMyk?si=EtqREN6AWcfd50yA
At first, I was wondering why he's get himself in trouble purposely, but they tied the reasons pretty well!
By far loving the characters too, especially Li Si cuz he's so irresistibly cute and funny!