Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 29, 2023
On Iron Family • Dec 27, 2024
Title Iron Family
Congratulations Kim Jung Hyun and Park Ji Young! They've been nominated for the Grand Prize Award for KBS drama awards!!! I'm so happy! I especially love Seo Kang Ju's role alot! Kim Jung Hyun's acting is fantastic in all parts of the drama whether its comedy, or romance or melodrama! So I'm truly happy to see him as a nominee for Daesang!!!
7 0
Replying to CupcakeParty • Dec 3, 2024
Title Iron Family Spoiler
Oh no, not at all! He's a good guy and we could even call him too soft hearted perhaps!
Oh haha, I understand! His father is an extremely unfair man. He has never showed any love or warmth to his family who have always craved for his love and acceptance. He's a confusing character because he acts cold to everyone but then there are times that he acts like a soft hearted person who was hurt by others when all he does is also hurt everyone else.
0 1
Replying to Ice • Dec 2, 2024
Title Iron Family
I haven't started it yet.Is Seo Gang Ju manuplative or something like thatpls spoil it for me
Oh no, not at all! He's a good guy and we could even call him too soft hearted perhaps!
0 6
Replying to joetoca • Nov 27, 2024
Title Iron Family
exactly , ,, come on Gang ju , , fighting !!!
Fighting Gang ju! Its time for him to shine now!
1 0
Replying to Cherryminmin • Nov 26, 2024
Title Iron Family
Yes im waiting for his strong comeback too... Fingers crossed🤞
Same! I hope he becomes a famous director and gets recognised by people🙌🏻 He deserves to hear praises for his hardwork!
4 0
On Iron Family • Nov 26, 2024
Title Iron Family
I am really happy that in the preview GJ took his stand and expressed his feelings so from now on, we will be seeing a stronger Gang Ju who has realised that enough is enough! He is my favourite! Its understandable that due to the absence of his father in his early life, he has abandonment issues. Now he's gotten the perfect opportunity to do things in his own way & be free from the fear of not being acknowledged by stepfather. He is a character that became really lovable as time passed, so I'm glad to see him shed this burden down even though the process hurt him so much. GJ's character is really one that deserves lots more than what he has! Much more love, support and better treatment from everyone!
11 4
Replying to mjcsfla1 • Nov 17, 2024
Title Iron Family Spoiler
What you said is true…then GJ may be working at the Dry Cleaners soon…as TU might take his job at the company?
Lol yeah he'd be happy for sure, but her family wouldn't be that happy (atleast gor now!)🤣 I'm hoping he starts his career in filming & enjoys it. He deserves better treatment than how he is treated in the company by the employees.
1 0
Replying to mjcsfla1 • Nov 17, 2024
Title Iron Family Spoiler
What you said is true…then GJ may be working at the Dry Cleaners soon…as TU might take his job at the company?
If we go to see, he's so qualified he doesn't need to work in laundry he can just apply for being a manager in another company or start his career in filming.
1 2
Replying to Cynic4L • Nov 12, 2024
Title Iron Family
Love Triangle?
Kind of.
In the beginning episodes for a while until recently, FL likes 2ML , ML likes FL, and 2ML , 2FL have something going on between them. Currently, ML likes FL more & more while FL also seems interested in him but hasn't acknowledged it yet.
1 3
Replying to sua • Nov 10, 2024
Title Iron Family Spoiler
how’s the romance so far ?
The ML has completely fallen for her but just realised that he has a crush on her while the FL has liked the SML for a while and shrugs ML's love away for now. Regardless of that, their scenes together are so wholesome & fun to watch that they warm my heart! It's really pleasant whenever they're together! 💗
4 0
Replying to CupcakeParty • Nov 2, 2024
Title Iron Family
Yeahh exactly!? I thought she was slightly disappointed but I'm not really sure!
Me toooo! But lol she didn't recognise him🤣
2 0
Replying to Iron Family • Nov 2, 2024
Title Iron Family
Replying to deleted comment
Yeahh exactly!? I thought she was slightly disappointed but I'm not really sure!
2 2
On Iron Family • Oct 30, 2024
Title Iron Family
This drama is really giving everything I want to see! The main leads interaction make me so excited! The grandparents are really funny! Male lead's family also makes me laugh many times. It's a show that I can watch for fun and not worry much but still get invested in the story. Enjoying it alottt!!! 💕Hoping to see more ML & FL interactions from now on cuz they're so cute!
10 0
Replying to CupcakeParty • Oct 26, 2024
Title Iron Family
Ahh it was so cute seeing KJ be happy seeing her and then smile at her! And he gets disappointed when she doesn't…
Most scenes are available on kbs drama YouTube channel right now. They don't have subtitles but you can still get to see major clips
1 0
Replying to SunniDoc • Oct 26, 2024
Title Iron Family Spoiler
Crosswalk couple on what Aussies call pedestrian crossing again. DR goes to walk past KJ cos she just doesn't…
Ahh it was so cute seeing KJ be happy seeing her and then smile at her! And he gets disappointed when she doesn't recognise his face! Ah they're too adorableee!!
1 3
Replying to BingeWatcher • Oct 26, 2024
Title Iron Family Spoiler
Love triangle???
They called it a love square instead lol. Kang Joo likes Darim, Darim likes Taewoong, Taewoong I think does like ChaRim ( he doesn't try to make a distance between him and her, like he does when it's about Darim whom he treats as a younger sister) and Cha Rim likes
2 1
Replying to 10years • Oct 24, 2024
Title Iron Family Spoiler
Do you think it is possible that in the future ML's step father divorce ML's mother and gets back with FL's mother?…
😱😱😱!!!! Crazy idea! Lol but I think it might just remain the same cuz I doubt they'll get on good terms any sooner. Their rivalry might lead to our main couple being told to stay away from each other. But the way ML is by far, he would still try his best to meet her
4 0
Replying to CupcakeParty • Oct 22, 2024
Title Iron Family
If you haven't seen since ep 5 yet, then I'll say that give him some time, because he's about to become so fond…
Yesss KJH is soooooo good at portraying this character and I'm always waiting for his character to show up, because each time he shows up he's just too good and I'm sure I'll get a good laugh! Such a fun character! Love KJH's acting in every single drama of his, he never fails to give justice to his characters and give extra charm to it. Here too, he just grows on you as time passes
5 0