Come to think of it, I think maybe it's true. Who knows what Lisi master is feeding him? Maybe it's something…
Me too at first I thought he had the disease cuz of the arrow but now that we know he was switched that gets ruled out. LiSi said that he got the illness after meeting his master, so that means he never had any illness before they attacked him. I guess the truth is going to be revealed pretty soon, especially since they're all connected cases too. He was definitely not born with an illness that's for sure. Maybe that heavenly ruler he used also is related to his illness/poisoning. There are many theories, it could be that master's pills have poisoned him, or the chiying bugs have been poisoning him so that he can be controlled as a puppet. The statue thing is also pretty interesting but by far I've got no idea what twist it'll uncover!
okay , I’m pretty sure the masked dude is shifu as he knows everything and claims he’s got Lisi life in his…
Adding to this, Lisi and Bai Zhenzhu's outfits matched even during the scenes where Bai Zhenzhu came to thank him for saving her father. Their matching outfits are very cute! And I think when LiSi spoke with Xia Jiuning and said along the lines, "I also promised someone to show her the outside world once" he was definitely refering to Bai Zhenzhu! They must've been friends as kids since they were around the same age as well. Their connection is so precious!
Come to think of it, I think maybe it's true. Who knows what Lisi master is feeding him? Maybe it's something…
Exactly I think it's definitely true! Or maybe the pills are fine and act as a temporary antidote that he can rely on but he's poisoned/ since a long time slowly getting closer to becoming a demon who can be used for their purpose! Maybe it was never an illness! I hope so too! I don't want him to sacrifice for the people or anyone again! Just stay in the Bureau and continue solving the cases after you've gotten rid of the culprits or maybe become the emperor after the current emperor loses his mind due to guilt. But just stay alive!
-so bai zhen Zu is 4th prince bestowed ? -the king and aunt seems to be part of 4th prince death ? what promise…
Great summary lol I also believe this theory the most by far but there will surely be a twist💯. If this is the plot twist, that would be pretty interesting & also make sense since it wouldn't be difficult for him to connect the dots once he discovers a couple of clues.
Definitely not good!💯💯and it also looks like he'll keep things hidden until he finds out everything, but that'll just make it difficult for his friends to help him!
My brain just won't stop thinking about all this! The chiying bug can create demons! Are they trying to make LiSi or to be accurate 4th Prince, a demon too and use him as a puppet? In one of the trailers he looked like he lost consciousness at certain points & started grabbing someone's neck as if he had turned evil for a moment! We need LiSi to suspect the medicines and get his ailment checked by someone else!
Oh no it seems the master has been controlling li si for long time .He knows I believe everything ughh.Just how…
If we think of it, there are 3 people LiSi respected & all of them have let him down! His father chose the country over him (tho it's possible it was his father who switched him to protect him but LiSi doesn't seem to have considered that yet). Then his shifu is probably poisoning him to use him. Then there's chief who is supposedly fair and provides justice but she's definitely using him too. Among the three at least father seems to have a lot of affection for him while shifu took care of him for 17 years, he must have grown quite attached no matter what! So the only ambiguous one is the chief for sure!
Not only that I feel like she is also involved in the incident 17 years ago .In first few ep we see her having…
I truly believe that when it comes to shifu/LiSi's master, Meng is very suspicious of him while LiSi has been ignoring it. But when Meng finds out that LiSi was switched & Meng's younger brother was sacrificed instead of him, he's going to lose it! But I believe he will direct it towards the culprits after realising that LiSi had no idea about any of it & is also just another pawn like Meng's younger brother was. Maybe this time he'll be able to protect his younger brother!
Not only that I feel like she is also involved in the incident 17 years ago .In first few ep we see her having…
Yeahhh right! You just mentioned the pawn and I recalled that line Zhenzhu said "You are a discarded pawn" to which he replied something along the line that a discarded pawn can also become dangerous. Woahh this blew my mind! Looks like we are very close to the real answer!
Not only that I feel like she is also involved in the incident 17 years ago .In first few ep we see her having…
There is speculation that the empress was of Liluo probably and so is the chief/aunt. Could it be that only 4th Prince was the empress's son, that's why they are targeting him? But then why would she harm him? Maybe they want him to become the emperor so that the empire is in Liluo's hands. They probably just need LiSi to sit on the throne and he's anyway poisoned/ ill so they can easily use him as a puppet and gain control of the court! He was supposed to be the emperor anyway but they wouldn't have been able to control him, so they went after him when he was young & took him under full control? Aunt/Chief also purposely led him here to create chaos in the court & get rid of the other princes one by one! I think this theory is possible!
Not only that I feel like she is also involved in the incident 17 years ago .In first few ep we see her having…
Yes! about 17 years ago, I think she was a trainee at the bureau that time, she saw the puppet and kept it with her right? Tho she was a trainee, still she is also the empress's sister so she would still have the power to do as she wishes I believe & get deeply involved! Wowww I didn't notice that she was trying to protect 1st prince! She's definitely got something against LiSi💯The only one who could hide everything so well could be the chief! It would be crazy if she already knows that he's the 4th Prince😬😱
Just a thought! People have been saying and even I think 4th Prince aunt/ Chief of the Bureau is already quite suspicious. What if the traitor they've been mentioning is her? And what if she helped Luo Tianming escape? I was only thinking she's sus bcoz of the god's statues in bureau & her praying to some previous king + being involved in the case years back! But she could definitely also be a traitor!
-so bai zhen Zu is 4th prince bestowed ? -the king and aunt seems to be part of 4th prince death ? what promise…
I was like eh Lisi??? And THENNN I thought wait a second! You're right!? What if he's actually doing it to overturn the court and get the throne??? He even developed the Star Pavillion for showcasing arts right maybe he wants to bring these back & Liluo ppl were treated unfairly so he wanted to get revenge!! Oooh I like this! Maybe he's killing the evil ones alongside too? Or it could be that he's not linked to Liluo and doing this for a completely different motive ...wow crazyyy! But I do get that, bcoz what does Lisi controlling Lisi even mean!!!
-so bai zhen Zu is 4th prince bestowed ? -the king and aunt seems to be part of 4th prince death ? what promise…
I love it when there's a bit of angst involved but this one is going to be quite heartbreaking for sure! Didn't expect it was coming until the preview🥲
-so bai zhen Zu is 4th prince bestowed ? -the king and aunt seems to be part of 4th prince death ? what promise…
You made me think about this for a while lolll yeahhh if the metaphor is that Lisi is being controlled, then the only person who could control him is the one closest to him. Shifu you're breaking my heart cuz Lisi trusts you so much!
And I think when LiSi spoke with Xia Jiuning and said along the lines, "I also promised someone to show her the outside world once" he was definitely refering to Bai Zhenzhu! They must've been friends as kids since they were around the same age as well. Their connection is so precious!
I hope so too! I don't want him to sacrifice for the people or anyone again! Just stay in the Bureau and continue solving the cases after you've gotten rid of the culprits or maybe become the emperor after the current emperor loses his mind due to guilt. But just stay alive!
Maybe he's killing the evil ones alongside too? Or it could be that he's not linked to Liluo and doing this for a completely different motive ...wow crazyyy! But I do get that, bcoz what does Lisi controlling Lisi even mean!!!