Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 22, 2023
Replying to Fiona • Jun 30, 2026
At episode 21……
I was happy that the mask finally off but… Whyyyyy🙄
I am glad when ML called GaoRan he didn’t denied 😊
4 0
Replying to lolalovesdramas • Jun 30, 2026
I'm on ep 37, doesn't it make more sense for ML to side with Mo Jing Li. If the show was from Mo Jing Li's perspective…
OMG finally…. Same thought😍
1 0
Replying to Kaakaa • Jun 30, 2026
Why does it only 64 reviews when it has more than 2k users? is it only for vips? Anyway I want to promote this…
I had been doing that but no luck hahahaha
0 0
Replying to QAS • Jun 29, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Dowager Emperor should have banished Mo Jing Li to the borders eight years ago, but she wanted to keep tabs on…
I was hoping ML and FL have empathy towards him….
1 0
Replying to Basb1301 • Jun 29, 2026
The First Jasmine is everything I wanted in a drama and more. From the very first episode, it captured my attention…
💯 agree
2 0
Replying to Fiona • Jun 29, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
I was hoping Prince Li….
Will have a good ending. Wish he listen to QingBao.
3 0
Replying to paxxie • Jun 26, 2026
Ye Li was actually the maid (Qing Shuang) who imagined herself as Ye Li coming down the mountain to take revenge.
There is nothing to argue about 😓 Just different perspectives….
0 0
Replying to Fiona • Jun 26, 2026
ML’s brother will accept his brother soon.
Yes I was like please let him call you “second brother”….
2 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Jun 26, 2026
Prince Ding's father was the brother of the late emperor, so he was part of the imperial family. Mo Xiuyao and…
Yes i remember that scene but didn’t really put in thought.
0 0
Replying to paxxie • Jun 26, 2026
Ye Li was actually the maid (Qing Shuang) who imagined herself as Ye Li coming down the mountain to take revenge.
Yes agree…. When she imagine she could fight with a sword that also gave me different perspective. Hahhaha I really love this drama making our brains work hahahahha. Been so long since such drama released.
1 2
Replying to Fiona • Jun 26, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
I repeated some of the scenes from episode 31 and most of the scenes from 32, still crying along. At that time…
Will YeLi dye MXY’s hair and indeed saw some clips she did.
4 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 26, 2026
I repeated some of the scenes from episode 31 and most of the scenes from 32, still crying along. At that time I was wondering…..
4 1
Replying to paxxie • Jun 26, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
Ye Li was actually the maid (Qing Shuang) who imagined herself as Ye Li coming down the mountain to take revenge.
I was confused for a long time and thought maybe was someone she misses or even an imaginary friend . Through BaiLu’s interview I thought this was her as she said when QingShuang cries she does not cry. Last night back to square one indeed someone she misses who passed away. I hope am right this time.
0 4
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Jun 26, 2026
Prince Ding's father was the brother of the late emperor, so he was part of the imperial family. Mo Xiuyao and…
Prince Li is MXY’s nephew or cousin? Thank you.
0 2