Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 28 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 22, 2023
Replying to FanDrama • 4 days ago
Person Chen He Yi
is that another period drama, or is it set in modern world.nvm, let me check it around too
Yes period, I see many dramas not included on some of the actors’ page.
0 0
Replying to Fiona • 6 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
I had completed but…..
Is ML and his brother forgotten?
5 1
Replying to viraleksa • 6 days ago
Watched it on Tencent but for some reason I couldn't find the last episode 25 there, which makes no sense, why…
It stated thank you for liking We are not brothers. See you in season 2 at the end of episode 24.
0 1
In case you’re wondering what the drama is about…
Plot Summary
• The story focuses on Zhang Lu and his multiple personality disorder.
• His ex-girlfriend, Xiao Ya, helps with his medical treatment.
• She ends up living with both his normal core personality and his aggressive alter ego, Chen Xi.
• The plot also explores unexpected side effects caused by a mysterious treatment device.
0 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • 16 days ago
Photo Photo
Hi Fiona.You should add the link source to your photo or it will be considered as screenshot, especially because…
There is none. The photos I got them from purchasing express for the drama.
0 1
Replying to Fiona • 18 days ago
Why did the Du siblings want the whole family died? Sister, because she cannot be married into the family and…
Thank you all for your response.
0 0
Replying to Fiona • 18 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Did I miss anything?
Why did the Du siblings want the whole family died? Sister, because she cannot be married into the family and the brother?
2 8
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Aug 17, 2026
Romance is delivered so well in this drama. Although coming from different social status, ML and FL ended up completing…
I had repeated those scenes 😍
3 1
Replying to zlhsh • Aug 15, 2026
Photo Photo
soooo handsomeeee omggg
Eye candy 🫠🫠
1 1
Replying to Fiona • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
“On the day I filmed the final ending, everyone was there. But I also filmed another version, where no one was…
😅😅😅😅😊
0 0
Replying to Fiona • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
“On the day I filmed the final ending, everyone was there. But I also filmed another version, where no one was…
Wakakaka I hated that when they want us to interpret I mean this isn’t my story right? Lol lol
3 2
Replying to Fiona • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
“On the day I filmed the final ending, everyone was there. But I also filmed another version, where no one was…
I hate that I want an answer 😓😓
0 4
Replying to Fiona • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
“On the day I filmed the final ending, everyone was there. But I also filmed another version, where no one was…
👍👍😊
0 0
Replying to Fiona • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
“On the day I filmed the final ending, everyone was there. But I also filmed another version, where no one was…
👍👍 😊
0 0
Replying to Fiona • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo Spoiler
“On the day I filmed the final ending, everyone was there. But I also filmed another version, where no one was…
Meaning this is an open ending?
1 6
Replying to Fiona • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo Spoiler
ZLH said during one of his interview that……
“On the day I filmed the final ending, everyone was there. But I also filmed another version, where no one was there.”
Does this ending means “where no one was there” or both? He imagined everyone was there.
1 14
On Overdo • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
ZLH said during one of his interview that……
0 15