Celebrity
Replying to Fiona • Jul 26, 2026
Title Overdo
I am so mad at him to say those words to our ML at the hospital…..
Thank goodness I have you to watch with so I can complain to you wakakakakaka
0 1
Replying to Fiona • Jul 26, 2026
Title Overdo
I am so mad at him to say those words to our ML at the hospital…..
That preview is stressing me out 😭😭
0 3
Replying to Fiona • Jul 26, 2026
Title Overdo
I am so mad at him to say those words to our ML at the hospital…..
Making me boiled… the brother.
0 5
Replying to Fiona • Jul 26, 2026
Title Overdo
I am so mad at him to say those words to our ML at the hospital…..
Just watched preview 19……
1 0
Replying to Fiona • Jul 26, 2026
Title Overdo
I am so mad at him to say those words to our ML at the hospital…..
I don’t get it. Whatever the brother found out, she didn’t know? He didn’t tell her?
0 7
Replying to Fiona • Jul 26, 2026
Title Overdo
I am so mad at him to say those words to our ML at the hospital…..
😔😔and his mum 😡😔as well….
0 10
Replying to Fiona • Jul 26, 2026
Title Overdo
I am so mad at him to say those words to our ML at the hospital…..
I was so touch and repeated episode 11&12 a few times on a few scenes but now am disappointed at him 😓😓
1 14
Replying to nanalily • Jul 26, 2026
Title Overdo
I like qingyi and his assistant brotherhood. His assistant always joke and tease him 😅
Same 😊
1 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Jul 26, 2026
Title Overdo
Brother doesn’t or isn’t half as resourceful as QY yet he throws his weight around not even knowing what the…
I am so mad at him to say those words to our ML at the hospital…..
1 16
Replying to Fiona • Jul 25, 2026
Title Overdo Spoiler
Sadly yes 😔
https://wiki.d-addicts.com/Overdo
2 0
Replying to Shahin • Jul 25, 2026
Title Overdo
guys linghe and churan are dubbed???
Sadly yes 😔
0 1
Replying to Fiona • Jul 25, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
Really I will go have a look. I only know Jeremy Xu and MZY acted as main CP before.
I feel is story which get me going. At that time I did like Jeremy.
1 1
Replying to Fiona • Jul 25, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
Really I will go have a look. I only know Jeremy Xu and MZY acted as main CP before.
It was 2023, I don’t remember much but I enjoyed at that time 😅
1 0
Replying to Fiona • Jul 25, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
Really I will go have a look. I only know Jeremy Xu and MZY acted as main CP before.
I understand, I had watched it back then so it was ok for me.
1 4
Replying to Fiona • Jul 25, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
Really I will go have a look. I only know Jeremy Xu and MZY acted as main CP before.
That drama not bad, if you have time do try a few episodes if you like it.
1 1
Replying to Nanu • Jul 25, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
So I just now came to know that MZY and HY actually worked together before in a drama as a main CP! WOoww!
Really I will go have a look. I only know Jeremy Xu and MZY acted as main CP before.
2 9
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 25, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
Episode 31…. 😭😭😔😔
2 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 25, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
I feel the angst is soon 😭😭
2 0
Replying to Ke Zi An • Jul 24, 2026
Title The Shadow Sovereign
search for Kiss.kh and the title is: The Shadow Sovereign
Thank you.
1 0
Replying to Paulina • Jul 24, 2026
Title The Shadow Sovereign
I never use illegal sites as I have all the mainland apps but I couldn't wait to see LHY's new drama so I watched…
Thank you.
1 1
