Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 22, 2023
Replying to Fiona • Aug 2, 2026
Title Overdo Spoiler
So am I suppose to be angry at…. or not. After hearing his thoughts, hmmmmmmm I soften down for him 🤔
LiBoZe
0 4
On Overdo • Aug 2, 2026
Title Overdo
So am I suppose to be angry at…. or not. After hearing his thoughts, hmmmmmmm I soften down for him 🤔
0 5
Replying to Ami • Aug 1, 2026
(Happy Ending) Tbh, I was shocked when he died in ep 32, thoughI predicted it, but I still cried and then was…
No worries no worries. Okok thank you 😊😊
1 0
Replying to Ami • Aug 1, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
(Happy Ending) Tbh, I was shocked when he died in ep 32, thoughI predicted it, but I still cried and then was…
Oh thank you….You mean ML knew about he isn’t the emperor’s real son? I thought he only told FL and don’t seem to have any scenes showing that ML know.
1 2
Replying to Ami • Aug 1, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
(Happy Ending) Tbh, I was shocked when he died in ep 32, thoughI predicted it, but I still cried and then was…
Did you find out if ML found out he was not the emperor blood related son? If yes which scene? Thank you.
1 4
Replying to Jane • Aug 1, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
I'm guessing he wasn't dead to begin with. At the funeral Xie Yun Huai (the doctor friend) asked to roam the world/hone…
Did ML found out about his real father? Did I miss any scene regarding this? Thank you thank you.
0 0
Replying to nanalily • Jul 31, 2026
Title Overdo
Idk but what they are doing but it's torturing me, the waiting game lol 😆 as l like overdo and eager to watch…
Same 😩
1 0
On Overdo • Jul 31, 2026
Title Overdo
I just check other dramas are releasing episode the next day why Overdo isn’t?
1 2
Replying to Mira • Jul 31, 2026
Title Overdo
It's a heartwarming cuz it includes a little white puppy.MurongQingyi never had a chance in his childhood ,but…
Sadly just for awhile…. I wanted it to last longer.
2 1
On Overdo • Jul 30, 2026
Title Overdo
The schedule which episode was aired in Mydramalist is stated wrongly or just me?
2 0
Replying to Fiona • Jul 30, 2026
Title Overdo Spoiler
OMG LiBoZe….. Why??!!!!!!!
Family photos without ML… Didn’t tell ML that SuSu saved him…... Took SuSu from ML and worst his son…. Told SuSu was ML’s fault that her parents were killed….. etc etc

ZLH said they filmed two ending and he doesn’t know which one will be aired. I am so worry….
5 0
On Overdo • Jul 30, 2026
Title Overdo
OMG LiBoZe….. Why??!!!!!!!
2 1
Replying to Fiona • Jul 28, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
I wonder if I missed anything. I rewatched it again, but all I could do was interpret or guess that the ML’s…
One more quick question yeah thank you thank you. Did ML found out about his real father?
0 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Jul 28, 2026
Photo Photo
It’s on my watchlist so yes.
😊😊
0 0
Enigma05 • Jul 28, 2026
Photo Photo
If I see you posting photos does this mean you will be watching this too? 😊😊
0 2
Replying to Fiona • Jul 27, 2026
I wonder if I missed anything. I rewatched it again, but all I could do was interpret or guess that the ML’s…
Thank you 😊
0 0
Replying to Fiona • Jul 26, 2026
I wonder if I missed anything. I rewatched it again, but all I could do was interpret or guess that the ML’s…
😊😊
0 0
Replying to Fiona • Jul 26, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
I wonder if I missed anything. I rewatched it again, but all I could do was interpret or guess that the ML’s…
Thank you was this all planned? Does FL knows?
0 3
Replying to Fiona • Jul 26, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
Viewers who already watched the last episode…
I wonder if I missed anything. I rewatched it again, but all I could do was interpret or guess that the ML’s absence was because he was searching for a cure. Thank you.
0 7