Celebrity
Replying to Paulina • Jul 24, 2026
Title The Shadow Sovereign
I never use illegal sites as I have all the mainland apps but I couldn't wait to see LHY's new drama so I watched…
Thank you.
1 0
On Spring over Phoenix Pond • Jul 24, 2026
Title Spring over Phoenix Pond
Spring Over Phoenix Pond stated in WeTV. So glad able to watch this.
3 0
Replying to miwa • Jul 24, 2026
Title The First Jasmine
I'm in episode 12, watching the drama, I feel like Prince Li kind of deserves the crown and in any other drama…
💯 agree
1 0
Replying to LordFengCui • Jul 24, 2026
Title The Shadow Sovereign
It's also on Viu Indonesia. Perhaps you can also search using the English title.
Thank you.
0 0
On The Shadow Sovereign • Jul 24, 2026
Title The Shadow Sovereign
May I know where to watch this besides Bilibili? Thank you.
1 11
Replying to Fiona • Jul 23, 2026
Title Overdo Spoiler
Episode 11….
ML’s mother is heartless….
3 0
On Overdo • Jul 23, 2026
Title Overdo
Episode 11….
2 1
Replying to Pytheos • Jul 23, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Ooh, jiran, u are here too☺️
As long as the story nice and the characters are good, I don’t mind trying.
2 0
Replying to Pytheos • Jul 23, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Ooh, jiran, u are here too☺️
Wish I am more selective so I do not need to chase like crazy hahaha
3 2
Replying to Pytheos • Jul 23, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Ooh, jiran, u are here too☺️
Ooh jiran I am everywhere…. embarrassing hhahahha
3 4
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jul 23, 2026
Title Overdo
just day before yesterday
Thank you.
0 0
On Overdo • Jul 23, 2026
Title Overdo
I am behind only reaching episode 7, guess everyone already notice that. The opening was changed, can enlighten me when did this happened?
0 2
Replying to redd4169 • Jul 23, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Supposedly their is another extra bonus scene for premium members. I think only could be seen in China. bonus…
ML and XiaoMao? Oh dear I wanna watch that. Awwwww 😓
2 0
Replying to Fiona • Jul 23, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Li Mao is whose son? He is a royal?
Thank youuuuu😊
2 4
Replying to Fiona • Jul 23, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart Spoiler
Would like to confirm after that extra scene after credit….. Thank you.
Li Mao is whose son? He is a royal?
0 6
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 23, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Would like to confirm after that extra scene after credit….. Thank you.
2 18
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Jul 22, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
I thought it would be tricky so how well it was handled it surprised me in the best way.
I know right? I was angry at the few characters for nothing lol
3 0
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 22, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
I have friends who refused to watch because of the age gap. I’m neutral about it—I understand their concerns, but I’m watching it for the story and the acting. I also feel the production has been careful in handling the romance. So far, they’ve only hugged, held hands, and, if I remember correctly, there was just one kiss on her forehead. The drama is moving at quite a fast pace. I’m really happy with the way the drama progressed and how it ended.
13 2
Replying to Fiona • Jul 22, 2026
Person Yang Ze Spoiler
Found this in MangoTV
https://www.cpophome.com/come-for-you-yang-ze-lin-zhanru/#google_vignette
1 0
On Yang Ze • Jul 22, 2026
Person Yang Ze
Found this in MangoTV
1 1
