Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 22, 2023
Replying to Fiona • Aug 4, 2026
Title Overdo
Please enlighten me….. Thanks.
Thank you for reminding me of that scene. I am watching a few dramas got confused.
2 0
Replying to Fiona • Aug 4, 2026
Title Overdo Spoiler
FL’s right ear has ringing issues because LiBoZe am I right?
Thank you I mistaken remember a gun shot. This is what happen when you watching a few dramas at once.
1 0
Replying to Fiona • Aug 4, 2026
Title Overdo Spoiler
FL’s right ear has ringing issues because LiBoZe am I right?
Thank you I mistaken as I remember something about a gun shot by LiBoZe.
1 0
Replying to Fiona • Aug 4, 2026
Title Overdo Spoiler
FL’s right ear has ringing issues because LiBoZe am I right?
Thank you, you are right. I mistaken thinking LiBoZe shot one gunshot 😅😅
0 0
Replying to Fiona • Aug 4, 2026
Title Overdo Spoiler
Please enlighten me….. Thanks.
FL’s right ear has ringing issues because LiBoZe am I right?
1 6
On Overdo • Aug 4, 2026
Title Overdo
Please enlighten me….. Thanks.
0 8
Replying to midori99 • Aug 4, 2026
Title Overdo
even though he js still so young, he has such a mature presence that whenever he plays a father, it feels so natural.…
I love that too 😊
4 0
Replying to Fiona • Aug 4, 2026
Title Overdo
Episode 27…….. I wish the scene with Le’An could stay forever.
Saw episode 28/29 preview…. Another flicked minded FL….
2 0
On Overdo • Aug 4, 2026
Title Overdo
Episode 27…….. I wish the scene with Le’An could stay forever.
8 1
Replying to Thuc Duyen • Aug 4, 2026
Title Overdo
She’d better be taking care of her cute son & stop playing the hero trying to save the world. Girl makes…
Agree
0 0
Replying to Thuc Duyen • Aug 4, 2026
Title Overdo
She’d better be taking care of her cute son & stop playing the hero trying to save the world. Girl makes…
Agree
0 0
Replying to lushurou • Aug 4, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal Spoiler
anyone else suspects zhilis father as the masked man?
At one point I feel was YinQing but I am hoping wasn’t him. Now I feel otherwise….
3 0
On Overdo • Aug 4, 2026
Title Overdo Spoiler
I tried so hard not to complain but I just need to after a day 😩 The way how SuSu described QingYi not being a good father is unfair. Look at herself first 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩
6 4
Replying to canoe • Aug 4, 2026
Am I tripping or did they use Generative AI to make the opening title sequence and some of the beach shots in…
I’m not against AI-generated openings, but I personally prefer hand-drawn or sketched ones. I really liked that they used a sketching style for the ending—it felt more artistic and meaningful. I just done episode 1. But indeed I do feel some of the AI generated scenes were weird. Your questions made me repeated the opening a few times.
2 0
Replying to Fiona • Aug 3, 2026
Title Overdo Spoiler
I feel very exhausted already…….
I don’t think it’s fair to call QingYi ungrateful. Li BoZe took her away from that scene, but he never told QingYi what had actually happened. He was also the one who told her that her parents’ deaths were connected to QingYi, even though she herself didn’t know the boy was QingYi. On top of that, SuSu kept QingYi away from their son, and Li BoZe knew but never told him either.

With so many misunderstandings piling up, it just feels like there’s no end to them. I’m trying not to blame any single character, though. I want to see the bigger picture and understand everyone’s perspective. For now, I’m just following the flow of the story and waiting to see how everything unfolds.
6 0
On Overdo • Aug 3, 2026
Title Overdo
I feel very exhausted already…….
2 1
On Overdo • Aug 2, 2026
Title Overdo Spoiler
I wonder which direction the drama is heading in. Things are really heating up, and now the FL’s misfortune is even being linked back to ML’s childhood. Whatever happens, I’m just hoping for a happy ending.
7 0
Replying to Fiona • Aug 2, 2026
Title Overdo
LiBoZe
😮😮 in some way I guess.
0 0
Replying to Fiona • Aug 2, 2026
Title Overdo Spoiler
LiBoZe
💯 Agree. Everyone has their flaws too ….. different views on things etc. They all thought they were doing the right thing, but I feel they should’ve had some sort of communication or something…. I don’t know.
2 0
Replying to MareAzurre • Aug 2, 2026
Title Overdo
Because the crazy haters!
😓😓😢😢
0 0