Celebrity
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jul 21, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
Actually, one episode a day is a blessing for me. 😂 When you're watching multiple dramas at the same time,…
Same thoughts but again I cannot wait till what is coming next…..
0 0
Replying to Fiona • Jul 20, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
ML’s brother title was stripped off.
Thank you.
1 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Jul 20, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Definitely bipolar.
Agree it is frustrating…
2 0
Replying to peng-peng • Jul 20, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Is he not playing his game to beat WY.
Agree but I am still hoping for otherwise…
1 0
Replying to peng-peng • Jul 20, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Is he not playing his game to beat WY.
He said want to win ML once. Yes and sad about their friendship 😔
1 2
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 20, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Done episode 23 wish there was 24… really don’t understand SML sometimes ok and works with ML then sometimes go against ML. Still hoping for happy ending…….
3 6
Replying to Fiona • Jul 20, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
ML’s brother title was stripped off.
Thank you so much. Kinda unfair… An and Lu families were frame of…? Sorry I should had repeated some scenes but my focus was on ML backstory 😅
0 2
Replying to Fiona • Jul 20, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart Spoiler
I am lost why…. Thank you.
ML’s brother title was stripped off.
0 4
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 20, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
I am lost why…. Thank you.
0 5
Replying to Jane • Jul 19, 2026
Title Overdo
Just started this and why are they using AI? wtf? What a huge letdown
I just chatted about this with my friend.
0 2
Replying to Etherealblue • Jul 18, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
I'm actually happy there aren't any kiss scenes and it's not just because Ai Mi's age, although that's of course…
I feel a kiss isn’t the most important part of a romance. What truly matters is the emotional depth, passion, and impact the relationship leaves on the audience.
7 1
Replying to Youbond-WilmaXu • Jul 17, 2026
Title Love for You
because you only think for ML not for FL
At this moment yes not in episode before. I had been blaming ML from earlier episodes.
1 0
On Love for You • Jul 17, 2026
Title Love for You
I am quite angry at FL at this moment (at episode 24), sigh….
6 3
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 17, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Wahhhhhhhhhhh, the pacing of this drama is so fast! So many things happen in every episode that I’m exhausted. 😂 It feels like each episode is over before I even realize it.
9 0
Replying to Fiona • Jul 16, 2026
Title Love for You
Is ChengYi an undercover cop or something?
Thank you
1 0
Replying to Fiona • Jul 16, 2026
Title Love for You Spoiler
I wanted to ask…..
Is ChengYi an undercover cop or something?
1 2
On Love for You • Jul 16, 2026
Title Love for You
I wanted to ask…..
0 3
Replying to arabelle • Jul 16, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
it was from a deleted scene. he wasn't able to dub for kttph due to health issues.explained here: https://x.com/ncybear/status/2076769955086037459?s=20
Thank you….. Was worried for nothing 😅😅
2 0
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 16, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
I cannot help but keep looking at some scenes that Neo’s neck where there is a red line on his Adam’s apple…. Was that everyone talked about he had problem with his voice box or something? Starting of episode 14 you will be able to see.
3 4
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 15, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Wow the status of each character is complicated. Who is who’s son/ daughter…. Who is who…… Woww I hope I won’t be lost along the way.
3 0
