Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 22, 2023
Replying to Enigma05 • Jul 8, 2026
Please let us know when English subs are added....thanks!
I just realized no English sub from episode 33 onwards at IQIYI. Thought something went wrong but there isn’t.
0 5
Replying to Xian Hua • Jul 8, 2026
I'm feeling the same thing, I even debated if I want to continue or not. I am so tired investing my time and emotion…
Finger crossed 🤞
2 0
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jul 8, 2026
I am feeling anxious watching every episode 😅 since from the start. Cannot wait till all over I can feel stress free 😅 Finger crossed happy ending for everyone.
2 3
Replying to GeneLigo • Jul 8, 2026
Photo Photo
Nice couple
Agree 💯
1 2
Replying to Fiona • Jul 7, 2026
Finally caught up with latest episode. I was hoping….
Jiang Shu will take off his mask…. So ZhengShi didn’t know this was all planned by his grandfather? Wish he knew because worries me that he will blame ML. Cannot wait for the two brothers to be able to address each other as brothers.
3 2
Replying to Penguin03 • Jul 7, 2026
I really like Gao Ran I hope people find out about his relation to the ML. I would like some more interactions…
Same…
1 0
Replying to Fiona • Jul 3, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance Spoiler
ML asked the “Qin brother” to send the whatever fruit to her……
I know right?
0 0
Replying to Fiona • Jul 3, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance Spoiler
ML asked the “Qin brother” to send the whatever fruit to her……
Yes yet she still 😓Is ok as long as she found out….
1 0
Replying to Fiona • Jul 3, 2026
ML asked the “Qin brother” to send the whatever fruit to her……
I know hated the fact now everyone thinks was him who…..🙄
0 2
Replying to Fiona • Jul 3, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance Spoiler
I am frustrated why did ….
ML asked the “Qin brother” to send the whatever fruit to her……
0 6
Replying to littlestarD • Jun 30, 2026
Yes it's not perfect and had flaws but I love this drama so much too! 🩷🩷
😊😊😍😍
0 0
Replying to kokojuju • Jun 30, 2026
Title The First Jasmine Spoiler
The First Jasmine grabbed my attention from the very beginning with its political intrigue and strong introduction…
I was really hoping to see more of Prince Li, but he was absent for most of the episodes and only reappeared in the last few episodes. I was also hoping ML and FL would show some empathy towards him.
0 0
On The First Jasmine • Jun 30, 2026
I really loved this drama. It wasn’t your typical romance or revenge story, which is exactly what made it feel so refreshing. The story stood out in its own way, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Both the lead actor and lead actress delivered top-notch performances, and the rest of the cast were equally impressive. Everyone played their roles exceptionally well, making the drama even more engaging.
Even though I have slight disagreement with the plot, it didn’t bother me.
5 2