Celebrity
Replying to Alicetcfwl • Apr 13, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
Cuz he is quite angry she dissapeared again. He chose YBC in that moment to make Xi Wu feel unhappy, but contrary…
Sorry, I think I am missing many things, need to watch it again. Guess I was rushing it off so I won’t be left behind. Please tell me which episode to watch for this scene. Tower and all. The Starry Love isn’t hard to understand. But this I find myself a little confused and all 😰😰Thank you.
0 2
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Apr 13, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
2 ending.. bad and happyNot sure this drama will pick which ending
I am just worry will end up like Song of the moon.
0 3
Replying to recklessnoona • Apr 12, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Didn't think she'd grow on me so much but I miss little foxy so much. She's so fun to see. i love her. She's literally…
Same here 😊
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • Apr 12, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Didn't read the novel but Bitcheng is a bitch from start till end and hope she chokes on worms
Pity Deng Wei’s character then….
0 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 12, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Finally caught up with up to date episode. Everything happened very quickly and overwhelming, I forgotten to cry when I should, however I found myself with lots of scolding and smiling as well at a few scenes. Sad that that was short. Love seeing them living a simple life in a house in the woods together.
4 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 12, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Yes rating went up!
6 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 12, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I am at episode 15 and love the scenes after she saved him.
2 0
Replying to Saitama • Apr 12, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
More like hell for Ming Ye and Sang Jiu. They will lose important people like their friends and family, and in…
I know right. I already subscribed about 6 apps to watch dramas because certain dramas will be only aired in certain apps. Worst was they still asked to pay for little extra videos or express package. Dramas fan like me often will be caught up by these 😰😰
1 0
Replying to Saitama • Apr 12, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
More like hell for Ming Ye and Sang Jiu. They will lose important people like their friends and family, and in…
Good idea 😊😊😊😊 I really need an ending, a happy one and straight to the point with closure and done. So many of them made me feel like if I had wasted my time to “chase after” episode by episode 😅. I am always ended sad but of course based on the actors/ actresses I like, no matter what ending they give I have to watch. Don’t understand why only this genre always have sad ending. Then out of the sudden some of them, 10 minutes bonus episode will appear.
1 2
Replying to Saitama • Apr 12, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
More like hell for Ming Ye and Sang Jiu. They will lose important people like their friends and family, and in…
Yes, watch so many immortal genre dramas, so far I think only very few have happy ending (Love and Redemption…). If not will add a 10 minutes bonus episode which I don’t really like. Please give me happy ending like Love and Redemption, straight to the point…. A closure and done.
1 4
Replying to Saitama • Apr 11, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
More like hell for Ming Ye and Sang Jiu. They will lose important people like their friends and family, and in…
Oh no I don’t like open ending😰
1 6
Replying to Saitama • Apr 11, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
More like hell for Ming Ye and Sang Jiu. They will lose important people like their friends and family, and in…
Oh noooo. Now I need to drag myself to watch it. Thanks for the head start. Need to be strong to finish these episodes.
2 0
Replying to KinnPorsche • Apr 11, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
"I able to get some peace"WDYM???? THERE WILL BE NO PEACE!!! JUST PAIN
I just started yeah.
2 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 11, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Finally starting the dream arc. I may prefer reality but time like this I able to get some peace. Dream world is a better world for me, able to see that he is loved and respected by many. Not sure if my statement is correct. Second male lead is good looking as well.
4 12
Replying to Megumi-H • Apr 11, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I think someone has mentioned before. But can’t help noticing that they all sleep with their hair accessories…
I always wonder that too 😅
2 0
Replying to asphyxia • Apr 11, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
i remember in the interview where they said next drama if they ever co star together they'd wanna be villains…
Will be third drama together if that ever happen 😊😊
0 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 11, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
With this rate, the #comments here will surpass Immortality at the end of the airing period...haha
Wonder will it ever air? Immortality I mean.
0 1
Replying to Ksha triiya • Apr 11, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
LYX/TTJ is no. 1 most discussed character on social media in China. No. 2 is Leo Wu in Nothing but You. Bailu/LSS…
Both Leo”s” really something 😊😍
1 0
Replying to Fiona • Apr 11, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I want everything of ML. I don’t care hahahaha. Just not too painful to watch and make me sad for his characters.
Same here and I was rushing to watch til up to date episodes because do not want to be left out. Pity him with all his emotions normally I would cry. Sorry Leo I am having mix emotions here 😅
1 0
Replying to kwanto • Apr 11, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
LYX is his own voice, everyone else is dubbed.
Just love everything about him.
4 0
