Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 22, 2023
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 9, 2023
Finally starting this after done what left off from a modern drama. Hopefully able to catch up soon. But I already feel worry being confused about the dream and past life. Hope I won’t find it difficult to understand.
0 0
Replying to Fiona • Apr 9, 2023
Title Road Home
I realised in this drama, they use cash and don’t use video calls. The female lead said I cannot see but I want…
Thank you very much. Yes really nice to keep 1 copy for remembrance.
2 0
Replying to Fiona • Apr 9, 2023
Title Road Home
I realised in this drama, they use cash and don’t use video calls. The female lead said I cannot see but I want…
Oh all were mentioned in the novel? I thought I miss it somewhere during their conversation. The cash part made me wonder 😅 When I watch a drama little things will make me start to question. 😅😅I had just ordered the novel online but in mandarin. Will be difficult for me. Need lots of googling. Don’t know if I will read it.
0 2
Replying to Fiona • Apr 9, 2023
Title Road Home Spoiler
I realised in this drama, they use cash and don’t use video calls. The female lead said I cannot see but I want…
Now all these make sense. Thanks. Good to learn to know the reason why certain action was included in a drama.
0 4
Replying to Fiona • Apr 9, 2023
Title Road Home Spoiler
I realised in this drama, they use cash and don’t use video calls. The female lead said I cannot see but I want…
Oh wow I was not aware of that. I was not as detailed as you. And uses cash so that no one can track him?😊 Thanks.
0 6
Replying to tintin92 • Apr 9, 2023
Title Road Home
The novel is steamier lol if you’re into steam😍😂
I had just ordered the novel online. Even I don’t read would like to keep for remembrance 😅
1 2
Replying to Fiona • Apr 9, 2023
Title Road Home
Thinking this will be very slow and boring, I will fall asleep. To my surprise, I completed it less than a week.…
I realised in this drama, they use cash and don’t use video calls. The female lead said I cannot see but I want to hear…. I was like based on the year, video call not available? Anyway, those aren’t important 😅😅 But just made me wonder. Oh and the guys with less make up which is good…. This is just me by the way.
0 10
Replying to tintin92 • Apr 9, 2023
Title Road Home
The novel is steamier lol if you’re into steam😍😂
I already saw the novel online but in Mandarin 😅. I need lots of googling if I want to read that.
1 2
On Road Home • Apr 8, 2023
Title Road Home
Thinking this will be very slow and boring, I will fall asleep. To my surprise, I completed it less than a week. Every little detail they included in the drama or through each character’s perspective made the story come to life. There are so much chemistry between both the main leads. Every little gesture or affection shown to each other was beautiful. Able to feel their love towards each other. Both leads are excellent actor/ actress. Side characters were great too. Of course many will have different opinions and may not agree. Feel like reading the novel but I know I am not a very good reader.
12 18
Replying to Fiona • Apr 6, 2023
Love seeing when friends supporting each other.
Yes, really hate people with negativity against actors. Everyone will have own preference, not necessarily to bring out those awful rumours.
1 0
Replying to asphyxia • Apr 6, 2023
i didnt even read novel but even if there is a happy ending, i can tell by trailers im gonna rip my heart out…
The trailers already scaring me 😰😅
0 0
Replying to kwanto • Apr 6, 2023
Yunxi Acting worth a fortune, will get my VIP later. And I need to watch this slowly and not finish too many eps…
Hi again! Happy to see you here again 😊
0 1
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 6, 2023
Okay, Youku...I didn't subscribe during IS period...and also didn't subscribe during TSL...and managed to survive…
When I googled it stated this will be aired last year in December and I had subscribed since then. But it was not released until today. Is ok I still got what I had been waiting for.
0 1
Replying to Deirdre19 • Apr 6, 2023
... and she's not the only one!https://weibo.com/1594779263/MAJzgorQg?pagetype=profilefeed
This one for Deng Wei 😊
3 0
Replying to itsonlyrubia • Apr 6, 2023
Victoria Song supporting Yunxi's work ❤️🥺http://m.weibo.cn/status/4887553772359309?
Love seeing when friends supporting each other.
2 3
Replying to Fiona • Apr 5, 2023
Title Have a Crush on You Spoiler
Really didn’t like dramas which ends giving me question marks. Their conversation at last scene to me didn’t…
Yeah I guess so. Sigh I really wish they gave a better ending.
0 0
Replying to Fiona • Apr 4, 2023
Did you finish this? I am not sure how and why, I went on watching this continuously for 4 days. Last 6 episodes…
I agree.
1 0
Replying to Deirdre19 • Apr 4, 2023
I certainly agreed with you regarding Jeremy Tsui. I was particularly impressed with comedic timing. It's something…
High five 😊
0 0