Just completed the other two “olden day” drama. Wanna change genre drama. Started My Lethal Man but got a little off for me (will complete soon 😅), tried this as well. Slow pace for me but keep me going. Reminder me the Korean drama I had watched (When the weather is fine). I really like the main actress. It was always Seven Tan or Xing Fei. I always ended up complaining the actresses who acted along side with my favorite actors but Seven and Xing Fei not one complain. When they are sad you can really feel it. Unlike others crying so loudly but no emotions. Their body language all really good. Started first episode already feel the main actress.
Went and did a little searching…. Found out all 4 main actors/ actresses except one used their own voice. Watching behind the scenes now feel that third prince original voice isn’t that bad. Wish he could use his own voice as everyone else.
I will stay here for awhile. Just cannot bring myself to leave this page yet. And I had been rewatching my favourite…
I hate open ending. I always do but this round is different. Instead of sad ending with open ending, it was a happy one with everyone cheering along and the main actors’ happy tones with tears of joy. I as everyone else wish to see them in human form, I know for sure they will even they didn’t make that scene.
I will stay here for awhile. Just cannot bring myself to leave this page yet. And I had been rewatching my favourite scenes too. Videos been appearing my media platform as well. As for the last episode, last scene, I found myself actually don’t mind at all and in fact I had watched it for the fourth time………
Someone already asked this so I will reply to it here again for your convenience: Wang Yue *SPOILERS* is the last…
OMG thank you. Now I get it. No is ok and yes it makes sense now. Aiii in other words there are 2 one good and one evil. And as for Yue it was a different God of moon. Something like that. Hope I get it right this time. I always follow what drama tells me and I already know they always change the story from the novel. At times when they stated adapt, I feel that they have no respect to the writer. They should follow closely.
Oh dear, I really don’t like open ending…. Thank you everyone here so much for the journey. Nice having you guys to watch this together. Love reading everyone’s comments here too.
When Chu Bu Fu/ Wan Jie died, Mu Yu died, Qin Ke died, Luo Yin Fan died, scene where Yin Fan went disappear after…
I know, one of the most difficult language to learn. Yes, weird to have that thought but special indeed. Cheng Yi too actually. To see him struggle as an actor really makes that special.
https://wiki.d-addicts.com/The_Starry_Love