Celebrity
Replying to FallingSlowly88 • Mar 10, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
I've been watching Warm on a Cold Night. I love it, so much better than Chong Zi.
Will be next after this week when am done with 2 of the dramas.
1 0
Replying to CEMS2001 • Mar 10, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
I don’t get why LYF didn’t kill that biatch 🤬
You are watching this too😊😊
0 22
Replying to Fiona • Mar 9, 2023
Title The Starry Love
I join you soon 😰😰
Sending back one to you too.
1 1
Replying to Fiona • Mar 9, 2023
Title The Starry Love
I join you soon 😰😰
I almost there…..
0 3
Replying to CEMS2001 • Mar 9, 2023
Title The Starry Love
Is it just me? I’m here crying seein the memories between Chao Feng and Qing Kui 😩😭🥹🥺
I join you soon 😰😰
2 8
On The Starry Love • Mar 9, 2023
Title The Starry Love
It is so difficult for me to complete episode 37, I non stop scolding…. You know who.
2 0
Replying to Fiona • Mar 9, 2023
Title The Starry Love
Yes, I normally never this hard working to rate some of my favorite episodes. I normally just do the overall for…
Yes yes agree agree. Love the cast very much.
1 0
Replying to arukilee • Mar 9, 2023
Title The Starry Love
Yeah rating increase again🥳🥳
Yes, I normally never this hard working to rate some of my favorite episodes. I normally just do the overall for all episodes lol.
1 2
Replying to Purple Ghost • Mar 9, 2023
Title The Starry Love
Even if it’s a rushed ending, it will be one of my favorite dramas of all time, along with LBFAD. These 2 are…
Agree fully.
0 0
Replying to xianxia lover • Mar 9, 2023
Title The Starry Love
I love both dramas too! I'm so glad this drama came out and turned out so good
Same thoughts.
0 0
Replying to RomanticRosebud_BL • Mar 9, 2023
Title The Starry Love
I need to watch LBFAD. I tried it but couldn't get past the FL. I heard she gets better in later episodes so maybe…
Agree!
1 0
Replying to RomanticRosebud_BL • Mar 9, 2023
Title The Starry Love
I need to watch LBFAD. I tried it but couldn't get past the FL. I heard she gets better in later episodes so maybe…
Do give a try.
0 0
Replying to Ragena • Mar 8, 2023
Title The Starry Love
No ending will be happy enough without QK, i hope they bring her back.
Yes am hoping they will bring her back.
1 0
Replying to Alexasopretty • Mar 8, 2023
Title The Starry Love
Such good criers
Once they start crying I cannot hold myself too.
1 0
Replying to Cdramas4life • Mar 8, 2023
Title The Starry Love
My chaofeng and Kui er 😢. Still can’t get over today episodes.
Same I cried so hard for today episodes.
1 1
Replying to Alejandro_Ortega • Mar 8, 2023
Title The Starry Love
Landi Li the next Zhao Lusi, i know Zhao Lusi is only like 24 but she feels like a veteran actress with so many…
Agree. Zhao LuSi is a versatile actress to me and been so long since I found another actress like that. So happy finally I am not complaining about an actress along side of a great actor as ML.
0 0
Replying to Licorice • Mar 8, 2023
Title The Starry Love
It's very rare for drama without any popular actor or actress
Agree on this. I always believe sometimes drama like this able to draw more viewers for their talent, good casting and story.
4 0
On The Starry Love • Mar 8, 2023
Title The Starry Love
I am not sure if anyone agree with this, we have Love Between Fairy And Devil in 2022 and The Starry Love in 2023. Similar genre. Both dramas have a good mix of different emotions. I am so glad I am part of this. I am so glad I have viewers here sharing the moment. 4 more episodes, I hope will be a happy ending.
22 8
On The Journey of Chong Zi • Mar 8, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi Spoiler
I don’t really like this kind of ending…. Sad ending then add another few minutes extra episode. What does this indicate?
0 0
Replying to KiKo Tsukino • Mar 8, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
I already purchased it and watching episode 35 now
Thanks. Same to you 😊😊
1 0
