Celebrity
On The Starry Love • Mar 5, 2023
Title The Starry Love
I forgot to add…. All fathers here were so selfish. I love their mothers except the second prince’s mom😅 Oh and I love how they set the whole story, unlike some of them I have watched, happy happy then intense til the end either ended with a happy or sad ending. While this one is a mixture so it won’t be too painful to watch….. I hope.
1 1
Replying to KiKo Tsukino • Mar 5, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
I just realized something because I was telling my online friend about this drama. I can't believe I didn't pick…
Didn’t know they were related. You googled about it?
0 4
Replying to Brennnndda • Mar 5, 2023
Title The Starry Love
It's literally going to be Ye Tan, You Qin, and Chao Feng being naughty while Qing Kui scolds them hhahahahahA…
Really cannot wait for that. Need a break to breathe….. 😅😅
2 0
Replying to christinatina • Mar 5, 2023
Title The Starry Love
youku keep getting hits drama, like the blood of youth and now this drama. they sure have a good eyes for dramas.
I know right. No choice I have to subscribe it. Now I have subscribed 6 apps and don’t even know what to watch first 😅😅
3 0
Replying to Staccie • Mar 5, 2023
Title The Starry Love
does anyone know if the OSTs are on spotify?
I checked my side. Don’t seem to have. Maybe need to wait for awhile. However I found Unchained love. Guess started airing in December 2022 and ended in 2023 already up. 2023 OST needs to wait.
1 0
On The Starry Love • Mar 5, 2023
Title The Starry Love
Last scene of episode 30, I watched again. Really love that scene. After seeing the trailers for next 2 episodes…. I am so anxious. After intense episodes hopefully able to take a break from it and enjoy their happy moments. Happy ending pleaseeeeeeeee….. Rating is going up? Please please continue to rise up. I cannot wait til tomorrow to rate those 2 episodes a 10 again.
3 0
Replying to KiKo Tsukino • Mar 5, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
There are some annoying scenes, but there's also some nice scenes as well.
I know right. Like nothing is right happened to Chong Zi. I don’t mind the angst if there is a happy ending. The last scene will give me a “phew”! But many of these kind of dramas didn’t end happy. Beside the both main characters, I also want everything ends well for Qin Ker and Zhuo Hau.
1 1
Replying to KiKo Tsukino • Mar 5, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
There are some annoying scenes, but there's also some nice scenes as well.
Same for the trailers, but in the end I am never prepared for it. The angst really makes me cannot breathe 😅
1 3
Replying to KiKo Tsukino • Mar 5, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
There are some annoying scenes, but there's also some nice scenes as well.
No worries I had subscribed WeTV. Watching trailer makes me anxious 😬 but cannot help it. I am still waiting for Yun Fan and Chong Zi at a happy environment. These few episodes had been stressful 😅
0 5
Replying to KiKo Tsukino • Mar 5, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
There are some annoying scenes, but there's also some nice scenes as well.
Please please yes
1 7
Replying to KiKo Tsukino • Mar 5, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
There are some annoying scenes, but there's also some nice scenes as well.
No worries. I think by tonight able to complete to the updated episodes. I am tired being angry 😅😅It would be nice to have some nice scenes soon.
1 0
Replying to KiKo Tsukino • Mar 5, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
There are some annoying scenes, but there's also some nice scenes as well.
I am already at 25, I still find myself angry. Nice scenes soon I hope 😅
0 11
On The Journey of Chong Zi • Mar 5, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
Finally catching up with the 8 episodes I had been collecting to watch all at once. Finding myself started scolding from the first scene til the last scene, OMG😅😅
0 13
Replying to SJH97 • Mar 4, 2023
Title The Starry Love Spoiler
I saw a tweet saying that the first Prince in the Void realm will become the Crown Prince and marry QK and after…
Now am worry….
0 0
Replying to 13 Fireflies • Mar 4, 2023
Title The Starry Love
I've had the OST stuck in my head for days...the intro is so cool by the way, I get a rush everytime :P
Now still stuck in my head. I also like the other song but the opening song just won’t stop playing in my head 😅😆😆
1 0
Replying to Fushou Ankang • Mar 4, 2023
Title The Starry Love
It is obvious that the love making scene was ✂️..
Wow 😊😊
1 0
Replying to Fushou Ankang • Mar 4, 2023
Title The Starry Love
It is obvious that the love making scene was ✂️..
He was so cute. I rewatched that scene too 😅😅
1 2
On The Starry Love • Mar 4, 2023
Title The Starry Love
OMG the opening song keep ringing in my ears 😅😅
2 2
On The Journey of Chong Zi • Mar 4, 2023
Title The Journey of Chong Zi
Glad to see the rating went back up even just a little by little. Coming back to this one. Hate it when there is a gap for several days for new episodes. But also allows me to collect more episodes to watch in one go. Especially those frustrating scenes.
0 1
Replying to Fushou Ankang • Mar 4, 2023
Title The Starry Love
It is obvious that the love making scene was ✂️..
Love the scene when he had a chat with his mother.
1 4
