Editorials
On Queen Woo • Aug 30, 2024
Title Queen Woo
The actress playing the queen portrays authority very well
2 0
Replying to Pirado • Aug 30, 2024
Title 4Minutes
It's just a picture but it gave me all the hype.https://x.com/beoncloud_th/status/1829353545143107847 Tyme and…
I am ready! Been waiting forevaaaa
2 0
On Queen Woo • Aug 30, 2024
Title Queen Woo Spoiler
This will teach me to always check first the ratings 😶 I was not expecting JCW in an orgy (or a prelude to it, I don't know) but I will always welcome explicit content ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3 0
On 4Minutes • Aug 30, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Rise and shine people!
3 0
On Queen Woo • Aug 30, 2024
Title Queen Woo
JCW is smoking hot here. He looks like a man and not a boy.
10 0
Replying to Flying Sausage • Aug 29, 2024
Title Queen Woo
Thank you for the info.
lmao it's straight out of wikipedia
0 0
On Queen Woo • Aug 29, 2024
Title Queen Woo
This is the first time seeing a king's love life portrayed realistically in a kdrama. Frankly, I prefer fairytales. Not a complaint.
3 0
Replying to Love Next Door • Aug 29, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Replying to deleted comment
it will probably be masked with comedy
0 1
Replying to SongKangDeek • Aug 29, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
How can you rant and shout and talk down your bf while buying condoms and expect to have a sexy time after that?
not the best strategy...
1 0
Replying to jjk0066 • Aug 29, 2024
Title The On1y One
you can easily get the video on twitter , just search under the #TheOn1yOne tag
I haven't found anything either
0 0
lo_ve • Aug 28, 2024
Article GOT7's Park Jin Young and Roh Jeong Eui are confirmed to lead Channel A's new K-drama
I mean I'll watch him in anything
9 0
Replying to sadsets • Aug 27, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
do the characters themselves have a big age gap or are you talking about the actors?
he was 18 8 years ago, so he's 26 (granma scene)
7 1
On No Gain, No Love • Aug 27, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
I liked him better in his own clothes than the tux ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3 0
Replying to Lilly • Aug 27, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
His granma is THE BEEEST - cussing, smoking and being disrespectful in public, love to see it. And she loves her…
wait, is she dead?
0 1
On No Gain, No Love • Aug 27, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
His granma is THE BEEEST - cussing, smoking and being disrespectful in public, love to see it. And she loves her grandson ❤️❤️
12 2
On Our Beloved Summer • Aug 27, 2024
Title Our Beloved Summer
the fanfiction is..disappointing
0 0
Replying to Hotmess Samael • Aug 27, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
They did the glasses thing😂😂. You know in Western movies where a conventionally attractive character is…
here for the pragmatic but good-willed FL
1 1
Replying to Spicy • Aug 27, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love Spoiler
Wonder if they will have any spice in this one
I think there might be a chance, given there is talk of orgasms, condoms etc
4 1
On No Gain, No Love • Aug 27, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
there better be loads of fanfiction when the series finishes
5 0
Replying to Lovely • Aug 27, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
I'm having the best time.
right?! 🥳
1 0
