On No Gain, No Love • Aug 27, 2024 Title No Gain, No Love I can't believe how good this is getting 2 0
Replying to misspulane • Aug 27, 2024 Title 4Minutes LOL...were you around when KinnPorche was airing? regretably no, I discovered Thai tv only last year 1 0
Replying to Nauriya • Aug 26, 2024 Title 4Minutes I almost forgot Jes is one of the Thai actors who can easily switch to singing career if not acting. but both… Love of Siam ost is on. point. I still listen to that song 0 0
Replying to Peaky • Aug 26, 2024 Title Cinderella at 2 AM Second episode was also great! The only possible flaw I foresee with this drama is if it remains strictly PG.… I doubt there will be any spice 0 1
On Love Next Door • Aug 25, 2024 Title Love Next Door "because she's so affection-deprived..." O M F Ga punch in the gut 5 0
On Cinderella at 2 AM • Aug 25, 2024 Title Cinderella at 2 AM I wish I could see how they started dating. Who made the first move?? 7 4
Replying to KenzoTenmaFan • Aug 25, 2024 Title Love Next Door I am really liking it so far but I have noticed one thing, this show feels like deja vu. Every year Korea produces… yep 0 0
Replying to Wandering_Queen • Aug 25, 2024 Title Love Next Door I think we are all still hung up on why she took 1 year off and we still don't know exactly what lead up to her… I hope it'll be stg like in Lovestruck in the city - he cheated, made a baby and she moved to a beach and changed her name 😁 0 0
Replying to Ruru • Aug 25, 2024 Title Love Next Door Some people are saying or thinking about 1 year gap she took before going to US ..is that a sickness or pregnancy… pregnancy (and then what? miscariage?!!! adoption?! ) is way too serious for a rom-com 0 0
Replying to Love Next Door • Aug 25, 2024 Title Love Next Door Replying to deleted comment what country is that?? 1 4
Replying to Full Veracity • Aug 25, 2024 Title Love Next Door To each his own. I dropped Dr. Slump. I might start Samdalri one day but don't find it compelling. I do like Ji… I watched both and finished none ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 3 0
On Love Next Door • Aug 24, 2024 Title Love Next Door As angelic and youthful Jung Hae In's face is, his hands show his true age. No complaints, just stg I noticed. 4 0
On The Frog • Aug 23, 2024 Title The Frog I've never seen Yoon Kye Sang in something this dark, and I fuckin love Chocolate. This is something else. 0 1
Replying to Ivy • Aug 23, 2024 Title 4Minutes I feel like the BL industry is having growing pains, trying to tell more diverse, outside the box stories and… yes we do 😇 0 1
Replying to taebaebby • Aug 20, 2024 Title Love Next Door i really dont like how the FL is so violent with the ML. like i understand if its the playful type but this is… hated it in Like Flowers in Sand and I hate it here 0 0
a punch in the gut