Editorials
On The Boy Next World • Jan 5, 2025
Title The Boy Next World
I miss Payu's long hair. That hair bun was lethal
3 12
Replying to Lana • Dec 30, 2024
Title Only for Fans
The tv series is directed in 3 perspectives. 1st episode = observer's (our) perspective2nd episode= Danny's perspective3rd…
is yo ho catching feelings?
0 1
On Only for Fans • Dec 30, 2024
Title Only for Fans
overall this has potential, season 2 ...
0 0
On Only for Fans • Dec 30, 2024
Title Only for Fans
I've watched all 3 eps and I don't get it.
1 1
Replying to cryingnextdoor • Dec 29, 2024
Title Only for Fans
i thought i was having litbc brain rot for thinking one of these guys looks like nam yoonsu but all the comments…
I thought so too
0 0
On Only for Fans • Dec 29, 2024
Title Only for Fans
awww someone's catching feelings
0 0
Replying to Alice • Dec 29, 2024
Title Only for Fans
I THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE KOREAN BL DRAMA I WISH YOU SAW MY FACE WHEN I SEE FIRST SCENE 😭😭😭
the sound alone in the first second of the first ep 🫨
3 0
Replying to mblgoh • Dec 29, 2024
Title Love Song in Winter
@Lilly What episode are you? The romance and chemistry comes later.
thank you!
1 1
Replying to SaiZain • Dec 29, 2024
Title Love Song in Winter
Are you blind or didn't see the kiss scence and romance scence in Ep 18/19/20.
rude!
0 0
On Love Song in Winter • Dec 29, 2024
Title Love Song in Winter
romance, what romance??? 😠
0 5
On My Dear Guardian • Dec 25, 2024
Title My Dear Guardian
I really tried but the FL ... the writers must have hated her
5 0
On Thirteen Years of Dust • Dec 24, 2024
Title Thirteen Years of Dust
looove the intro song
1 0
On Love Song in Winter • Dec 24, 2024
Title Love Song in Winter
I hope it stays a slow burn, they have a wonderful gentle energy between them
3 2
Replying to Sun Dragon • Dec 18, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
This series will be forgotten quickly, does not have the same success as Manner of Death.
rude
8 0
On Spare Me Your Mercy • Dec 18, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
"I've never shared a bed with a man" ???? what does that mean
4 9
G
On Worst and most problematic BL actor of all time • Dec 18, 2024
Game Worst and most problematic BL actor of all time
it should be possible to add more ppl, there are so many more
1 0
Replying to Lilly • Dec 14, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy Spoiler
imo bad writing plus only 8 eps is not enough. In the book Thiu takes a lot longer time to trust Kan, but they…
in the book, Somsak and Kan are the killers
1 1
Replying to Between_YourLegs • Dec 14, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy Spoiler
Happy ending
in the book the couple rides happily into the sunset, they are genuinely in love and besotted with eachother, but that's not the whole story
0 0
Replying to Between_YourLegs • Dec 14, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
Happy ending
if I tell you you'll be completely spoiled, like completely
0 2
Replying to Lilly • Dec 14, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
imo bad writing plus only 8 eps is not enough. In the book Thiu takes a lot longer time to trust Kan, but they…
do you really want to know, are you really sure
1 3
