Editorials
Replying to JohnGotti • Dec 14, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy Spoiler
As I ponder "what's missing" in this series, one thing that comes to mind is "bad writing!" IDK if it's the bad…
imo bad writing plus only 8 eps is not enough. In the book Thiu takes a lot longer time to trust Kan, but they do start hooking up very fast
1 5
Replying to Between_YourLegs • Dec 14, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
Happy ending
Ive just read the first book, I dont see it as a happy ending
0 4
Replying to Between_YourLegs • Dec 13, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
This has nothing to do with them having girlfriends. They knew what they were getting into when they accepted…
what bls has JJ been in
0 1
On Spare Me Your Mercy • Dec 13, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy Spoiler
"Use it. I'll buy you new one next year" I thought Kan was gonna take him there and then.
3 0
Replying to Ivy • Dec 8, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy
The idea that romcoms are for 20-something is silly, we need more 40 year old actors who want to do romcoms. Heck,…
I dare say the "older" actors would be up for in a hot second, it's the public, the vierers that's the issue. Same reason why there's a flood of school bls every year and maybe a "Manner of Death" or "4 Minutes". Stories about those over 40s or 50s, once in a blue moon. You need a magnifying glass to find them.
0 1
On Love Your Enemy • Dec 8, 2024
Title Love Your Enemy
all this drama over 3 months?
5 1
On Spare Me Your Mercy • Dec 6, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
I didnt invite you, you followed me here. So dont complain. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
6 0
On The Trunk • Dec 5, 2024
Title The Trunk
the actor playing the stalker was phenomenal, give him all the awards
6 0
Replying to BriBri • Dec 5, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
So if I’m correct based on episode 3 their relationship started from a one night stand? That’s why things…
there was no one night stand
4 0
On Spare Me Your Mercy • Dec 5, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
lordy this is moving fast
2 0
On The Trunk • Dec 3, 2024
Title The Trunk
I liked it but I do have to say it - that is one ugly house
13 6
On Spare Me Your Mercy • Dec 2, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
fanfiction will be fireeee
0 0
Replying to Critty • Dec 2, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
100%COH had so much potential, but just ended up being a huge disappointmentBtw, this is set in the same universe…
omg don't give me hopes
0 0
Replying to Vince • Dec 2, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
It's always so funny to me when in thriller bl they try so hard to make one of the lead acting suspicious in hope…
it was the same in Manner of Death
0 0
On Spare Me Your Mercy • Dec 1, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
The amount of times I've rewatched the ep...
7 0
On Petrichor • Nov 29, 2024
Title Petrichor
Ive never watched a GL I'll give this a try
4 2
On Spare Me Your Mercy • Nov 29, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
I guess Thiu doesn't have time to have more reasonable approach to new people as did dr. Bun, MOD had 14 eps, this has 8...but it's just jarring the idea of cooking and eating with a person you just met, being alone with them, regardless of who vouches for that person
0 0
On Spare Me Your Mercy • Nov 29, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
is the next ep in 14 hours or dec 4
1 2
On Spare Me Your Mercy • Nov 28, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
In the first ep he's already emotionally opening up to the person he just met? Bad writing.
0 2
On Spare Me Your Mercy • Nov 27, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
yaaas
2 0
