Heard masaki going to be in it. I thought what to do now after tagusari bros was finished cuz i was missing them. This news is like insane. Cant wait how he's role going to be. More reasons to watch this season🤩🤩🤩🤩
First of all, to everyone who contemplating whether to watch it or not, just Watch it. Its really fun watch. Omg, i really loved their dynamics. I loved all those scenes in the story eui ju wrote. Si on was dramatic ast😭😭I loved all of their scenes and acting. Its such a good drama. Plz watch it.....
Wait, just started watching it, Hold onnn, I had read this novel 🤯omg but I left it from halfway of chapters. Can't believe I'm watching it noww. I'm shocked idk it got an adaptation. I think i still have its novel😭😭
After a really long time, I've travelled with a drama, from the first episode to last episode. I really loved this journey. The vibe, the storyline, the actors. We never miss home-cooked meal until we are very far from our home and this drama potrayed that very well and many more heartwarming scenes. Gosh,I'm already missing it🥹 Hope they will be back with a S2. 10/10
Starting a romance drama and then complaining that it involves romance is like ordering a hamburger and then complaining…
I thought to watch it and yes im not watching it. I just thought its interesting and all the other dramas i thought were interesting also has romantic included in it. God forbid me to say my opinion
Totally worth the wait. Ofc it has it lil flaws but the message it wanted to send isn't false either. Refreshing to watch. Bullying is bullying no matter who did, adult/child/teeneger, they all should be accountable of what they did. People should really get a taste of their own medicine.
Hope they will be back with a S2.
10/10
Somebody watch it~~~~
Give review ~~~~