Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 31, 2023
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to Anjali1998 • Dec 30, 2023
same and i m loving the drama is like home for me after full tired weekdays
did you watch the series : if you wish upon me

if not then you should watch
0 4
Replying to fuyu • Dec 30, 2023
Jeju island is really beautiful 🥹Visiting it became one of my goals, but it might cost me one kidney
i think the budget of visiting will take all my organs
1 1
Replying to Riki_B • Dec 30, 2023
How he "acts"depends primarily on the writing and direction of his character. If you want to see "manly" JCW watch…
he is not loser in these series he is just with sift era becoz of writing and demand of cherecter please dont use the ward loser for him

He is one of the top actors so please respect ( we should respect every actor)
1 0
Replying to linzfrens • Dec 28, 2023
It's a great way of narrating the story... situation wise, what they are going through at the moment, the flash…
i have no problems with the flash back and im enjoying every single second of the drama
1 0
Replying to keerthi21 • Dec 28, 2023
For some reason which I exactly dont know, I find this drama comforting
same and i m loving the drama is like home for me after full tired weekdays
0 6
Replying to SUNSET • Dec 28, 2023
Welcome to samdalri>>>>>> Hometown cha cha cha Just my opinion 🙂
not the same but gives you the same vibes
6 2
Replying to nappi • Dec 26, 2023
Finished all currently available 7 ep and I personally found it very good!! There wasn't any boring episodes for…
im on 6th episode anf im also enjoying
0 0
Replying to Gojo • Dec 26, 2023
Title Reborn Rich
it's been a year already.I waited every to watch the episodes.Deserved a better ending
apart from ending the drama is 10/10 for me the bad ending can't unloved my love for the whole drama
0 0
Replying to vincenzofan • Dec 26, 2023
Title Reborn Rich
1 year for Reborn Rich. Harabeoji done so many dramas since then... Song Joong Ki, where are you? waiting for…
missing him badly
0 2
Replying to 2.857e-7 • Dec 19, 2023
till 5, HTCCC definitely a better drama simply coz that one knew how to utilize its diverse characters and not…
Hometown cha cha cha?
0 1
Replying to 2.857e-7 • Dec 19, 2023
till 5, HTCCC definitely a better drama simply coz that one knew how to utilize its diverse characters and not…
HTCCC?
1 0
Replying to fluffy_ • Dec 18, 2023
Title Death's Game
I'm watching like 12 dramas alongside this 💀 WUT am I doing with my life. I don't have time AJDBAJDNSNNSNSSHSK
we are making time to watch
0 0
Replying to fluffy_ • Dec 18, 2023
Title Death's Game
I'm watching like 12 dramas alongside this 💀 WUT am I doing with my life. I don't have time AJDBAJDNSNNSNSSHSK
you are not alone im here with you
1 0
Replying to forcomment • Dec 18, 2023
Title Death's Game
I don't have any subscription to watch this T.T
if they dont work tell ill provide more links to you
0 0
Replying to forcomment • Dec 18, 2023
Title Death's Game
I don't have any subscription to watch this T.T
you can watch here
0 0
Replying to No Username • Dec 12, 2023
Whenever someone finds out please let me know if that bitch Assistant get her karma. Cause i won't be going back…
okay i will tell you
2 0