K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 5 hours ago
K-Drama Yoo Yeon Seok and Seo Hyun Jin clash over a past incident in 'The Perfect Lie' teaser 2 hours ago
K-Drama Sung Hoon faces an unexpected change after meeting Oh Se Young in 'What a Boss Wants' 5 hours ago
Replying to lupisohu • Dec 5, 2023 Title My Demon Especially the lighting and cinematography, just spectacular i really love this scean 1 0
Replying to lupisohu • Dec 5, 2023 Title My Demon Especially the lighting and cinematography, just spectacular i really love this scean 2 0
Replying to Jzaday • Dec 5, 2023 Title My Demon Do I have trust issues or is anyone else suspicious about Joo Seok Hoon? i having the same trust issue on him he is little sus 2 0
Replying to favno1227 • Dec 5, 2023 Title My Demon I am confused with my demon and welcome to samdalri , which one should I start please tell me I am already warching… you should watch both both dramas are slaying 6 0
Replying to Anjali1998 • Nov 14, 2023 Title Daily Dose of Sunshine you should watch chocolate drama i can bet my life you will never regret watching chocolate and specially starting 2eps 0 0
On High Cookie • Nov 14, 2023 Title High Cookie ok so now watching all the comments im going to watch for correct subs so i can watch and please some one inform me when subs are good 1 1
Replying to mintchoc • Nov 14, 2023 Title Daily Dose of Sunshine dis drama was so good. anyone can recommend a similar drama to binge watch 🥲 you should watch chocolate drama 0 2
Replying to yodaami • Nov 14, 2023 Title Daily Dose of Sunshine Chocolate. It destroyed me. Watched it twice now. And I don’t usually do that with sad ones. chocolate drama is the drama that i can never forget about and specially the first episode where ML friend who likes FL died 0 0
Replying to sai • Nov 14, 2023 Title Daily Dose of Sunshine Man I started this show thinking I'd be fine because even though it's quite transparent about mental health and… same seen triggered me 0 0
Replying to andy2mc • Nov 14, 2023 Title Death's Game My fav genre! What are your top fantasy kdramas? i proudly say i watched all of them 1 0
Replying to Ava101 • Nov 14, 2023 Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival What an absurd madness 🤣To quote Succession "It is burning my eyes but I cannot look away." seriously i thought im watching nonsense drama ever i seen but i kind a enjoy and waiting for 17th episode 3 0
Replying to Scarlett Stephen • Nov 14, 2023 Person Park Yoo Chun There is another actor whose career of acting is also ruined .. the one who came in boys over flower brown hair… i just rooting for his happiness if he dont get on top its okay i just want him to be happy with his family 0 1
Replying to Anjali1998 • Sep 22, 2023 Title My Personal Weatherman your profile video the deja vu from Tharn Type 1 0
Replying to Anjali1998 • Sep 16, 2023 Title My Personal Weatherman your profile video yess and i know that your profile video is from The Eirgth Sense my favorite k BL 0 2
Replying to Chelsea Black • Sep 16, 2023 Title My Personal Weatherman that feeding water scene is going to live rent free in my mind your profile video 1 4
Replying to Chelsea Black • Sep 16, 2023 Title My Personal Weatherman that feeding water scene is going to live rent free in my mind don't yuu get the deja vu after seeing this scean 1 0
Replying to MrPan11 • Sep 16, 2023 Title Moving Do you guys think they secretly are making a second season, or already made one? I heard they filmed for a whole… hoping for good 5 0
Replying to His Man Season 2 • Aug 30, 2023 Title His Man Season 2 Replying to deleted comment I'm in 1 2
Replying to Mylene Alva • Aug 30, 2023 Person Park Yoo Chun I love all of his drama particularly the sunkyunkwan scandal. And he was one of my favorite actor. I was saddened… same i watched SS because of SJK and then fall for him but now its so sad to see him like this 0 0
i thought im watching nonsense drama ever i seen but i kind a enjoy and waiting for 17th episode