K-Drama
Replying to CrystalBai • Feb 13, 2025
Title Kill My Sins
I’m on ep 4 and I like it. Totally my vibe. But what’s up with the 7.9 rating? Does it get worse or boring…
Thanks for responding y’all. I will continue!
0 0
On Kill My Sins • Feb 13, 2025
Title Kill My Sins
I’m on ep 4 and I like it. Totally my vibe. But what’s up with the 7.9 rating? Does it get worse or boring later on ?
10 4
Replying to zamperx • Feb 3, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
I have watched a few episode so far. As a romance lover should I just skip this drama? Will I be disappointed,…
yea, not much romance. I liked the bromance more xD FL doesn't have much scenes, and their loveline just wasn't intriguing to me.
2 1
Replying to TiNTiN Easy Man • Feb 3, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
I enjoyed this series, but when the female lead came out, I almost stopped watching. I don't know why. It's not…
same. you could skip her scenes and wouldn't miss much of the story either.. feels like fillers. I liked ML's chemistry with the duchess more. Or even the fighter girl in red.
3 0
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Jan 20, 2025
Title Guardians of the Dafeng
I’m on ep 3 now and I like it. ML reminds me of Li Xiao Yao. Giving chinese paladin vibes which I love
10 0
Replying to 9354263 • Jan 17, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
It's a really good female focused story. The pace is slow but personally I don't feel bored by it! There are some…
Woww ok thanks. Sounds refreshing from the typical FL in c dramas
1 0
On Flourished Peony • Jan 17, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
How’s this drama guys? What’s the vibe like? Funny?
2 2
On Handsome Guys • Nov 6, 2024
Title Handsome Guys
made my day. I ROFL many moments in the movie
1 0
Replying to Mihrimah • Nov 3, 2024
Title Don't Come Home
my theory would be that it's not actually her child whom she birthed like she brought Min back from the future…
Thanks for the explanation. That helps a lot
1 0
On Fangs of Fortune • Oct 30, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
On ep 6 and it's giving me inuyasha x kikyo and naraku vibes lolll
3 0
Replying to Mystic realm • Oct 21, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell
I didn't expect it to be this good I swear I am obsessed... I watched 10 episodes in a day cause I couldn't stop…
Yessss loving it! Hoping it will keep up the good plot until the end
4 0
On Empresses in the Palace • Sep 26, 2024
Title Empresses in the Palace
Best series. I come back to it every other year. Top-notch acting. I love the way the women in the harem speak to each other. So sarcastically funny xD
0 0
On Candle in the Tomb: The Wrath of Time • Sep 17, 2024
Title Candle in the Tomb: The Wrath of Time
I dont know why the rating is so low. Its so good. One of thr nest tomb raiding series. And ive watched a lot. Ive seen most of the candle tomb series and daomu buji
5 1
Replying to sillycat • Sep 14, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
you know a romcom is romcoming when it got you giggling, twirling hair, kicking feet and shii
Yessss
0 0
On No Gain, No Love • Sep 9, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
So far, so good. Both couples are interesting. Lots of funny moments. Haven’t laughed this much at a rom com since Crash Landing on You. (Also haven’t been watching many romcom either)
5 0
Replying to flowertea • Sep 8, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
here after love next door betrayed me with that storyline arc. don't you dare hurt me no gain, no love
finished 4 ep. And I loved every episode, I haven't laughed because of a Kdrama in such a long time
5 0
Replying to Katakuri D Luffy • Sep 8, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
You are talking about the nuke We got from *Love next door" 😂
😂
2 0
Replying to Queajy • Sep 2, 2024
Title Miss Night and Day
stupidest last episode ever!!!whoever wrote the last episode has some nerve
I dropped this drama halfway. Can you spoil it for me? Whos the killer? And what happened?
0 1
Replying to pie yo • Sep 2, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Same same i am sick of it starting 4 ep was soo good i thought this will be different drama but i was wrong same…
I’m on ep 6, and having a hard time continuing. I liked it at first because the first ep was funny, but now there are no funny moments.
2 0
Replying to Diamond Princeza • Sep 1, 2024
Title Black Out Spoiler
The town folks are despicable they framed an innocent boy who was about to make something for himself. I am convinced…
Yea. And the level of gaslighting irritates me. They know well what they’ve done, and that ML is innocent. But the way they’re acting like they’re the victim makes me mad 😡
3 1
