K-Drama
On ABO Desire • Oct 11, 2025
Title ABO Desire
They didn't give a proper ending to Gao tu and wanlang story ..plus I was so excited about the final episode but it didn't turn out as good as earlier episodes. The ending feels incomplete..however,Hua yong and Sheng shaouyou story is good overall..
11 0
On ABO Desire • Oct 4, 2025
Title ABO Desire
omg ...it becomes more difficult to wait when you know there are only few hours or minutes left for a new episode to release..aaaaahhh how long ...
6 0
On Kill to Love • Sep 25, 2025
Title Kill to Love Spoiler
Omg ..this series broke my heart 💔 one wanted to save people and kingdom more than love and the other wanted love more than any kingdom...but both of them were still entangled with strong feelings for each other. my eyes are burning from all the time I cried .😭 overall I liked the story.
9 2
On ABO Desire • Sep 20, 2025
Title ABO Desire
I am liking the development of the plot in this series 🫶 rooting for hua Sheng. 🥰😍 I am starting get interest in gaotu and wanlang's story as well.🫰I hope next Saturday comes faster bcoz I am not able to take hua Sheng out of my mind now.🫠
18 0
On Revamp the Undead Story • Sep 14, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
I think I am not finding this special because I already know the story otherwise this series is quite good...I just love Ramil he is such a cutie...He is too innocent to be around people like hunter's and ciar ...I like his innocence, his love for punn and him playing cute at times...🥰😍🫶
2 0
On Memoir of Rati • Sep 9, 2025
Title Memoir of Rati
At first I gave this series a 7.5 but after completing the whole thing I think this one can be 8 or 8.5 ...I just loved the last episodes...even though it was a bit boring in between..but overall it was a good series to watch🥰😍
2 0
On Revamp the Undead Story • Sep 8, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
I felt more excited when I was reading the book ..I am not getting similar feeling of what I thought I will get while watching this series...but I am liking Ramil he is so adorable 😍
3 0
On ABO Desire • Aug 30, 2025
Title ABO Desire
I liked how Sheng shaoyou treated hua yong after his truth was revealed because I was waiting for this ...Now I hope shaoyou don't forgive him easily...bcoz hua yong was very much manipulative...he even made me shaoyou cry without any reason.
14 0
On Revamp the Undead Story • Aug 30, 2025
Title Revamp the Undead Story
watching the story you have read coming into action hits different...I am liking the series Ramil character is so cute ....🫰🥰
2 0
Replying to umasou007 • Aug 28, 2025
Title Khemjira
i mean there are jumpscares but i dont think they're that scary.
OK I got it...thank you😊 I might wait for the series and see if I can watch it or not ...I easily get sacred so I am double minded if I should watch it or not..
2 0
On Khemjira • Aug 28, 2025
Title Khemjira
is this show a horror? like serious ghosts and all or just shamans and spirit like head over heals(k drama)
1 2
On Eternal Love of Dream • Aug 28, 2025
Title Eternal Love of Dream
🥰 I just loved this drama .....I was always afraid of crying while watching so I didn't watch it but now when I watched it I just liked it a lot.
4 0
On ABO Desire • Aug 24, 2025
Title ABO Desire
I am feeling bad for Sheng shouyou 💔 This is heart breaking and even made me cry with Sheng shouyou.... As for gaotu I think he should resign from shen wanlang's company. This very heart breaking that they love their partners but it ended up with rape.💔 However, I am liking this series 🫰
6 0
Replying to Moo • Aug 22, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Ive never known about this genere before, Should I watch it?
I think you will like this genere bcoz I also got know about this from ABo desire. you will just have to watch the 1st episode very carefully so you can understand what is enigma, alpha, beta and omega
5 0
Replying to Alisha • Aug 22, 2025
Title Secret Lover
But IMO it was obvious that Tuo didn't say anything because he thought jun xi don't want to make their relationship…
well, let's see what happens in the upcoming episodes only then we will know.
2 0
On I'm the Most Beautiful Count • Aug 22, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
omg this woradej character is amazing ....I am just loving it and that jail scene 😂 I never thought that it will be a comedy series...and now I am just loving this series 🫰🫰 woradej and kosol characters are amazing.
19 0
Replying to Go-Ya • Aug 22, 2025
Title Secret Lover
The first (or rather, the next in line) warning sign went up when Tuo refused to admit that Junx was his boyfriend…
But IMO it was obvious that Tuo didn't say anything because he thought jun xi don't want to make their relationship public. and he has no idea that A tuo's boss has an eye on him.
10 3
On The Promise of the Soul • Aug 16, 2025
Title The Promise of the Soul
I think this one will have an open ending or a sad one ...because zhefang 's soul is hovering around and is jealous of his own family member falling in love...even if he said he liked Hai yuan in the beginning but the only thing he did was forcing himself on Hai yuan...and now when fate has played it's role he is only jealous..how can someone call it love . so I think Hai yuan and xia cha deserves to be together....as for age it is just a number...true love matters.✌️❤️😍 I am liking this series..🥰 and I will love this series if they give it a happy ending. 😊
1 0
On ABO Desire • Aug 2, 2025
Title ABO Desire
omg ....why did I start watching it when it's ongoing I should have waited till all episodes are released ...at this minute I just wish for all the episodes to release at once ...Hua yong is scary but very interesting...I want to know what happens next.......very curioussssss...I think i will die of frustration while waiting for the next episode. 🥰😍😍
11 2
On Revenged Love • Jul 28, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I already cried with Weiwei today.💔 ...I can't imagine how I will cry when they break up in the series..I never indulged into a series the way I am into this one .....love cc and Wei Wei characters🫰...and why is ziyu so cute 😍 wang Shao was also very cute when he held on to JXS clothes and played cute to stay the night at his place.❤️
5 0

1