Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 17, 2023
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
On Mr. Fanboy • 4 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
omg! I am just loving this series it keeps on getting interesting episode by episode...James 's acting hats off to him...such a good actors he is ....plus thirdwan characters...perfect ...In the end when they kissed ..omg I loved it..
preview is more interesting...I wish I could watch next ep like rn🫶
10 0
On Mr. Fanboy • 11 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
I just enjoyed a lot watching today's episode ..There is nothing in this episode that I didn't like ...Omg !campfire scene it looked like 3 vs 1. I really thought Wan will just remove those posters of Nine today but I think I will have to wait for that . plus that sunset scene was so beautiful...I loved the visuals of that scene .
13 1
On Knot • 22 days ago
Title Knot
such a waste of time
3 0
On Mr. Fanboy • 25 days ago
Title Mr. Fanboy
oooo!this character nine seems insane...but James did a very good job in this and looked as beautiful as ever. As for chemistry between ThirdWan OMG!🫶 At first I thought this will be same as the novel but they changed aloo of thing and I like it.😍✌️
9 0
On Mr. Fanboy • Sep 5, 2026
Title Mr. Fanboy
Omg this episode was so cute ...wan at the acting workshop was so cute asking questions repeatedly...I laughed a lot ...so 😍 he is ...and after the makeover he looked so beautiful.
1 0
On Knot • Aug 20, 2026
Title Knot
I think all actors in this series are very good but it seems I am not waiting for Tuesday anymore. However, I don't know why I keep on watching this series.
6 1
On Knot • Jul 1, 2026
Title Knot
omg ! I just loved the first episodes..according to novel there were things that were a bit of a miss ..I suddenly got confused when Phatsa sat on stairs releasing his pheromones then I realized oh!ryt ..he might be going into heat since I am new to omegaverse I do get confused at times .. Anyways, Boat killed it with exact expressions as I depicted him while reading . I just wish next Tuesday comes faster ..🫶❤️🥰
p.s. I just loved their hairstyle..
4 0
On Flower Boy • Jun 13, 2026
Title Flower Boy
The whole perfume making thing to naming perfume Gaysorn and sending it to Gaysorn with whole ending just touched my heart..soo beautiful 😍 🥰 I just loved the whole series especially the last episode 🫶❤️
4 0
On Love of Silom • Jun 5, 2026
My heart broke with wayu and krit...they made me bawl my eyes out...seriously I kept on waiting till the end for things to get better..now it will be difficult to wait for next week's episode.💔💔
3 0
On Love of Silom • May 8, 2026
omg I just loved today's episode...when wayu faked being afraid of dark I just laughed a lot ..and Rose changing mood lights hehe ...all they need is friend like her ...I don't really pay attention to side characters usually I am more like watching for story or plot. but these day I found some side characters interesting like in this one it's rose ...for sammy's children's day it was dingdong....in the beginning I thought this show will be a sexual mess but no it's very different...I am glad I am watching it..🫰🫶🥰
16 0
On Perfect Crown • May 3, 2026
Omg ! now it will come next week....huhhh! I just loved it today I hope they don't go against eo and work together to the end.🫰🤞
5 0
On Flower Boy • May 3, 2026
Title Flower Boy
My heart is already breaking for Gaysorn....he is going to have a heartbreak and after the fire in tribe ...I don't think so he has a way out anymore...I hope scent fall in love with Gaysorn faster and help him instead. Gaysorn is very beautiful...I just love him...🫶🥰❤️
10 0
On Flower Boy • May 2, 2026
Title Flower Boy
it's only 1 episode in and people are already having strong opinions about the whole series...all I could think was why does this gaysorn guy look so beautiful with butterflies around him...🫰
5 1
On Love upon a Time • May 2, 2026
This is the first time I am liking the chemistry of second couple ....I just loved it when kaew put his head on jom arm it was so beautiful 🫶🥰 another thing I liked was jj's smile...his smile is so beautiful. ☺️
10 1
On Sammy's Children's Day • May 1, 2026
I think S2 is very much needed because according to novel they didn't cover much.... but I just loved all the episodes... I am glad that I read the novel otherwise I might have been disappointed with the ending .. He chusan Xia liuyi are my favorite characters and both the actors acted very well .👌✌️🫶
6 3
On Duang with You • Apr 18, 2026
This series ended...I don't know which series will replace this..but rn I think I might not have anything to look forward to.
5 1
Replying to Alisha • Apr 17, 2026
lu guaming is a good person ...plus this story is too big to cover in the remaining episode so it's not possible…
oh, they have not yet shown in the drama
0 1