K-Drama
Replying to Alisha • Apr 17, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
lu guaming is a good person ...plus this story is too big to cover in the remaining episode so it's not possible…
oh, they have not yet shown in the drama
0 1
Replying to Alisha • Apr 17, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
lu guaming is a good person ...plus this story is too big to cover in the remaining episode so it's not possible…
it's all written in the novel ....
0 3
Replying to Alisha • Apr 17, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day Spoiler
lu guaming is a good person ...plus this story is too big to cover in the remaining episode so it's not possible…
He is a little bit but only because he has a revenge to take.
0 5
Replying to melissa04 • Apr 17, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day Spoiler
How was the ending in the novel? HE? SE? OE? And is Lu Guang Ming a good person or a bad person cause today’s…
lu guaming is a good person ...plus this story is too big to cover in the remaining episode so it's not possible to tell what kind of ending it will have.
2 7
On Duang with You • Mar 8, 2026
Title Duang with You
aaaaa finally...they are together ❤️ Omg ....why am I being so excited for Duang and Qin...Anyway I just wish next Saturday comes faster...✌️. In this episode I just loved their performance... I usually don't like screaming while watching bl but this episode I could not help but scream out of excitement...🫠
6 0
On Duang with You • Feb 16, 2026
Title Duang with You
Duang is such a cutie...I am just in love with his character. 🫶😍🫰 and I laughed a lot binging all the 3 episode released till now ...🫶 loving this series
6 0
On To My Shore • Jan 3, 2026
Title To My Shore
I just started feeling happy for them and the episode finished. 🙂😊🍂 I want more like rn. ahh when will these extra episodes release.
1 0
On 10Dance • Dec 22, 2025
Title 10Dance
what a beautiful movie.🫶 I was mesmerized everytime they danced together. especially the last Dance...they made me swoon over them. beautiful 😍
3 0
On Burnout Syndrome • Dec 18, 2025
Title Burnout Syndrome
this series is very engaging...I didn't realize how time went by, but I didn't like the preview when Jira went after peem ...still I will wait for the next episode. 🫶
4 1
On Me and Thee • Dec 13, 2025
Title Me and Thee
They are so cute especially thee being in his delusional world. loving this series a lot...
2 0
Replying to desertbanshee • Dec 10, 2025
Title Burnout Syndrome
Yeah that was really great timing on Koh’s part, and he just kept calling and interrupting the moment 🤣
ryt😆😆
1 0
On Burnout Syndrome • Dec 10, 2025
Title Burnout Syndrome
well , I don't really find peem hot but I think he is just bit a bad guy feel ...AS for Jira he doesn't really like peem....but sure he doesn't know what he feels for koh .... and I just loved it when koh called Jira at just the right time.😆🫰offgun my favorite as always 🫶
9 3
On Me and Thee • Dec 6, 2025
Title Me and Thee
This series is telling me to give it a 10 before it's complete.
14 1
On Burnout Syndrome • Dec 6, 2025
Title Burnout Syndrome
1st episode I didn't find anything interesting but 2nd episode pulled me in and now I just wish to watch the next ep. ASAP ...As for the actors I have always liked offgun as a couple and I am going to stick with this. All the 3 characters are very interesting but I think it's too early to judge any of the characters in this series..maybe after 3 ep it becomes a little predictable. 🫰🫶
3 3
Replying to Tiffany • Nov 13, 2025
Title Khemjira
OMG episode 7 🫣
thank you for telling me.😊
0 0
Replying to Tiffany • Nov 13, 2025
Title Khemjira
OMG episode 7 🫣
how scary is this Series on the scale of 1 to 10? can you please tell...I have been delaying my watch just because of horror.
2 5
Replying to Indie Art Girl • Oct 23, 2025
Title Love in the Moonlight
Oh is it a happy ending?
yes it is a Happy ending
0 1
On Love in the Moonlight • Oct 22, 2025
Title Love in the Moonlight
Such a good Bl this one is ....but this Is the first bl that made me cry so hard ...I was so brokenhearted that by the end I was praying plzz let them be together even after knowing this is a happy ending 😁
1 3
On Me and Who • Oct 18, 2025
Title Me and Who
😁😁😁 loved the beginning episodes...worth the wait......🫰🫶 every character till now was entertaining in these episodes 😍😁
1 0
On Rearrange • Oct 15, 2025
Title Rearrange
such a great series...I don't understand why the ratings are very low because this series left a good feeling in my heart( as if you have found your first love that pure ,simple and innocent feeling )
6 1

1