Editorials
On Dead Friend Forever - DFF • Mar 10, 2024
Title Dead Friend Forever - DFF
Best BL horror ever. It will be difficult to beat this for many years to come. Good job to everyone who was involved. It kept me engaged from episode one to all the way to the end. They clearly cared about picture quality and acting skills. I felt as though everyone put their best efforts and it really shows. Barcode- how could we not be proud of this boy? He played the villain far better than expected. Fantastic, engaging, beautifully done. I get the feeling the reviews may have been impacted by the ending which most people appeared to be unhappy about. But this is very typical of horror movies and I totally expected the ending. Not much of a surprise but this has the satisfactory ending, considering all the characters involved and their background.
15 0
Replying to Burcu • Mar 10, 2024
Title Your Dear Daddy
Did Poon played the role of an actor who became crazy at the end???
The one who was put into an ambulance.
1 0
On Your Dear Daddy • Mar 9, 2024
Title Your Dear Daddy
I'm only gonna watch this because of Poon from Dinosaur Love, lmao. Daddy, baby. XD~~~
0 3
adrien • Mar 3, 2024
Photo Photo
worst haircut ever bro...
0 0
On Perfect Propose • Mar 2, 2024
Title Perfect Propose
Honestly, it's a slice of life, very boring. It's too relatable that it's just forgettable. It was like extremely watered down Personal Weatherman minus sex.
3 0
On Job Krisz Ahandrik • Mar 2, 2024
Person Job Krisz Ahandrik
Picture has changed
5 0
On City of Stars • Mar 2, 2024
Title City of Stars
It is so cute and I love it. Is it Job's first series? Very good!!!
4 0
Replying to 10477047 • Feb 4, 2024
Person Aom Pongsapak Tantinarawat
https://kisskh.at/people/121853-aomstin-thakrit-patthanaworakitduplicated??? isn't he the same person?
I was thinking the same thing. IM like whattttt? Im not even sure which name is correct spelling. I think this page is incorrect one.
0 0
On Chaser Game W: Power Harassment Joshi wa Watashi no Moto Kano • Jan 23, 2024
Title Chaser Game W: Power Harassment Joshi wa Watashi no Moto Kano
Watching it on Gaga oolala. I'm really enjoying it. please watch it legally to support them. We want more GL like this
7 0
Replying to lovepatr • Dec 31, 2023
Title Buddy Line Y Animal
I guess the response for the first one really must have hurt their feelings or something 😬😭 btw do u know…
Im guessing they didnt generate enough funds or interest to continue. I think they overestimated themselves. I also dont think their operation was organized well enough.
4 0
On View Thanathorn Bunsong • Dec 23, 2023
Person View Thanathorn Bunsong
This guy reminds me of art 🤣 he gotta be his brother or something
4 0
Replying to NoirRoseHeart • Dec 23, 2023
Title It's Complicated
From my understanding the movie premiered briefly in theatres on December 14th, but then there were problems with…
But... Wasn't this out already in 2021 or 2022. I'm so confused with the director promoting or recycling old materials. Will there be added or missing scenes in this one?
0 2
On Venus in the Sky • Dec 16, 2023
Title Venus in the Sky
I mean. the smut is good, but the story... it's about as fun as watching paint dry.
2 0
Replying to Ashp2112 • Dec 16, 2023
Title Lovely Addict
People like you are the reason actors struggle with depression and anxiety. You have no clue what the producers…
Factless opinion? Do you know what opinion is? Opinions aren't meant to be factual but subjective view. He has a lot to improve on, especially his intonations and his emotions. I can't tell if he's being angry, sarcastic or being playful. He had the exactly same face and attitude throughout the whole series. What's worse is that he looked bored as hell. His character was far from being likeable. I didn't judge anyone other than his acting skills. And who am I trying to tear apart?? You're just copying and pasting this everywhere. Looks like I am not the only one who thinks that he cannot act. It's you that cannot handle the criticism, and from the look of it, you're jumping at every chance to defend an actor, a persona you do not personally know in person. Stop wasting your time online trying to argue with someone and just scroll along if you don't like it. The faster you learn this, the better off you will be.
16 3
On Drake Sattabut Laedeke • Nov 26, 2023
Person Drake Sattabut Laedeke
damn only 23? I see this guy everywhere over the years so I thought he was much older.
24 0
On Lovely Addict • Nov 26, 2023
Title Lovely Addict
I don't think cheque is or was a good actor, especially if he can't adapt to a fictional character. and it's very common for cast to be changed the last-minute. Doesn't mean it's cancelled.
8 7
Replying to CursedXistence • Nov 26, 2023
Title Dinosaur Love
Oh yay two more episodes releasing on 11/25 and 11/26 because apparently we didn't suffer enough through the first…
Those two episodes are same as 9 and 10 on IQiYi.
0 0
Replying to BurntBaguettes • Nov 13, 2023
Review Dinosaur Love: Final Story
Oh shit for real? I didn’t know
haha yeah, that's why if you look at episode 1 again, in the beginning where the friends (director/producer) are drunk and spinning the bottle, there are 4 titles. the bottle landed on 'dinosaur love'.
0 1
BurntBaguettes • Nov 13, 2023
Review Dinosaur Love: Final Story
The second part isn't random or lazy. It was a setting up the backstory for three additional characters and their preys. Kinda like previews. This is one series, there will be three.
0 3
Replying to Herbal_Magic • Nov 13, 2023
Title Dinosaur Love: The Movie
so I watched the eps as they dropped on iQI, on the standard membership....and wondered what happened with ep.…
I'm vip and was able to view every single clip they have under dinosaur love. I'm not sure if there's difference between vip and premium unless you want to view it on more devices and 4k resolution
0 0