Editorials
Replying to JordanHarrison • Oct 22, 2024
Title Love in the Big City
To my stars crown slipped a bit 😯 loving this so far
To my Star is still number One maybe I will give this one second
0 0
On Love in the Big City • Oct 21, 2024
Title Love in the Big City
OMG this is what you call real life real life is sweet and sometimes sadness real life sucks I really liked it 9/9
6 0
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Oct 21, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
I think we have to tell jack that there's somewhere else that you can find another job without geting married but tattoo and Aran can I join
10 0
On Love in the Big City • Oct 19, 2024
Title Love in the Big City
1 day to go
5 0
On Kidnap • Oct 18, 2024
Title Kidnap
So you decide to leave me like that really 🥺
7 0
On Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo • Oct 17, 2024
Title Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo
Wow they too innocent and I'm in love with it 10/10 now I have something to wait for
14 0
On Peaceful Property • Oct 16, 2024
Title Peaceful Property
What the eff guys
10 1
Replying to Lexes99 • Oct 15, 2024
Title Kidnap
Im sure someone asked this before, but whats the name of the song Q played at the end of ep 6?
https://youtu.be/YIIVnZ35FFQ?si=xrBsdivl6gpCuzze
0 1
On Love Is a Poison • Oct 15, 2024
Title Love Is a Poison
Too good but too short and Shiba what was that I thought you got it but you made smile where was not supposed to smile 😬
1 0
On LoveSick 2024 • Oct 13, 2024
Title LoveSick 2024
Young love young love hello young people must of them look alike but I'm loving it earn your need to come down I do love you but one step at time okay
1 0
On Every You, Every Me • Oct 13, 2024
Title Every You, Every Me
The grandma has a beautiful smile another beautiful EP
2 0
Replying to SaphireK • Oct 11, 2024
Title Kidnap
it's this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7CBeZICoNA
Yes it's the one thanks 😊
1 0
On Kidnap • Oct 11, 2024
Title Kidnap
That last song fit the situation I need the name
8 4
On Kidnap • Oct 11, 2024
Title Kidnap
So call me baby cuz I got you where I want
2 0
On Kidnap • Oct 11, 2024
Title Kidnap
Now we know what min favorite food is but we can't eat now maybe later but that kiss was wild
6 0
On Tul Pakorn Thanasrivanitchai • Oct 8, 2024
Person Tul Pakorn Thanasrivanitchai
Happy birthday tul I pray you get what you heart wants I'm happy for you
1 0
On Every You, Every Me • Oct 6, 2024
Title Every You, Every Me
So every episode have a different story
2 0
On LoveSick 2024 • Oct 6, 2024
Title LoveSick 2024
Don't know what is about pun but very time I see him i feel something I don't know what is about but maybe his acting and those eyes young love
6 0
On My Damn Business • Oct 5, 2024
Title My Damn Business
To my dear k bl makes please can you just make the damn movie why make simple things difficult 10 minutes a week really now I'm mad
10 1
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Sep 30, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
I'm in love with grandma
20 0
