Editorials
On I Hear the Sunspot • Jul 31, 2024
Title I Hear the Sunspot
This drama is eating me a alive why did it have to be too short why not one hour that will be it's 30 minutes but it feels like 10 minutes I'm the only one feeling like this I'm really waiting for 30 minutes for the all week yeah I'ma
10 0
Replying to Markiepooh • Jul 28, 2024
Title 4Minutes
It's hard. U better not start till it finishes.
it's too late
3 0
On 4Minutes • Jul 28, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Hi guys how is the waiting because I'm not good
5 3
On 4Minutes • Jul 27, 2024
Title 4Minutes
That last scene was perfect great looked like a confused angel that lost his wings
12 0
On 4Minutes • Jul 26, 2024
Title 4Minutes
They somehow took us all that way they didn't give us on the way wow wow wow waiting for episode two
5 0
On 4Minutes • Jul 26, 2024
Title 4Minutes
They somehow got us all that way they didn't give us on the way wow wow wow waiting for episode two
1 0
On 4Minutes • Jul 26, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Episode one was good but that nc scene left me 😱😱
6 0
Replying to Mimicat • Jul 26, 2024
Title 4Minutes
If viu does not work for you then you have to wait until it gets released on an illegal site
Wait 🥹
1 0
On 4Minutes • Jul 26, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Where is it I can't found it please
1 3
On 4Minutes • Jul 26, 2024
Title 4Minutes
0 minutes to go
1 0
On 4Minutes • Jul 26, 2024
Title 4Minutes
16 minutes
3 0
On 4Minutes • Jul 26, 2024
Title 4Minutes
20 minutes to go
3 0
On 4Minutes • Jul 26, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Please do not disappoint me please please please please
4 0
On 4Minutes • Jul 26, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Almost there so excited I can't wait 3 hour to go
3 0
On 4Minutes • Jul 26, 2024
Title 4Minutes
This is my first series that counted days time and minutes I'm excited can't wait I'm Abit too excited
2 0
Replying to Minute • Jul 26, 2024
Title We Are
NOOOO PLSSSSS!!!! Don't let Gmmtv touch that amazing show.
they can't pull it off I'm just saying that series is a bit too good Gmmtv can't pull it the couple are perfect for it you know but I don't think they can act it so don't worry even I don't want it to happen and they better not
1 0
On We Are • Jul 25, 2024
Title We Are
I think I found the perfect series for TanKhaofang what do you think about my beautiful Man remake
3 4
On I Hear the Sunspot • Jul 24, 2024
Title I Hear the Sunspot
Date date 🫰🫰🫰🫰🫰🤟🤟🤟🤟
1 0
On I Hear the Sunspot • Jul 24, 2024
Title I Hear the Sunspot
And if you don't yet hi guys you are in love already so when we are going to our first date so that I can be there on time 😊😊😊😊
2 0
On I Hear the Sunspot • Jul 24, 2024
Title I Hear the Sunspot
Sorry to my now only good bl that I look forward to watch that I come a bit late I was doing something that I'm not good at but I tried thank you for another good EP I'm looking forward to watch another episode now now now now it's still looking good so far let's keep it that way ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
3 0
