Editorials
On Love Sea • Jul 21, 2024
Title Love Sea
I need some money don't ask me why I need it because just about it and you will know why I need it ohhhh
4 0
On Love Sea • Jul 21, 2024
Title Love Sea
Please Muk need to be stopped her screaming pissing me off
4 0
On Wandee Goodday • Jul 20, 2024
Title Wandee Goodday
Sorry guy but somehow I I skipped some parts but it was good yes being honest it was good but I don't know why I skipped some parts
3 1
On Wandee Goodday • Jul 20, 2024
Title Wandee Goodday
Ter you need to teach me how to move on so quick but do you really love them because I'm stuck I can't move on
1 1
On Wandee Goodday • Jul 20, 2024
Title Wandee Goodday
It was a good drive they might have pissed me off at some point when they didn't want to admit that they love each other but they're back on the truck maybe
2 0
On Wandee Goodday • Jul 20, 2024
Title Wandee Goodday
Perfect match a doctor and a boxer don't need to go to other people you have a husband home who is doctor if it's not a perfect match then what is that called maybe I should look for my perfect match too
2 0
Replying to 4Minutes • Jul 19, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Replying to deleted comment
You can't make what wasn't meant to be
16 0
On 4Minutes • Jul 19, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Ok One week to go almost there
4 1
On We Are • Jul 17, 2024
Title We Are
Is it just me or when peem called phum it reminded me of word of honor
5 0
On We Are • Jul 17, 2024
Title We Are
I have been meaning to ask but I forget everytime what with the nose kiss can someone tell me because it happens in almost all Thai series please
0 2
On I Hear the Sunspot • Jul 17, 2024
Title I Hear the Sunspot
I like itToo much that I want to watch the next episode now now now now now now now now my heart can't wait for all a week
9 0
On I Hear the Sunspot • Jul 17, 2024
Title I Hear the Sunspot
I think like this too much because today four I think three different episode came out of different series but I watched this one first tell me I'm not alone wow I'll give them 9 out of 10 for now maybe in the future might had
6 2
On Love Sea • Jul 14, 2024
Title Love Sea
So we are in love or not because what is happening here guys
0 0
On My Stand-In • Jul 12, 2024
Title My Stand-In
I hate ends goodbye guys
7 0
On Meet You at the Blossom • Jul 11, 2024
Title Meet You at the Blossom
How is my wife doing doctor your wife 😂😂🤣🤣🤣
4 0
On Meet You at the Blossom • Jul 11, 2024
Title Meet You at the Blossom
Why did they put the country Thailand I thought it is china
0 2
Replying to Shalmali • Jul 11, 2024
Title We Are
Boom is oozing all that handsomeness. It makes me happy for no reason. His existence in this show is enough reason…
So I'm not the only one same here
1 1
Replying to Shalmali • Jul 11, 2024
Title We Are
Boom is oozing all that handsomeness. It makes me happy for no reason. His existence in this show is enough reason…
So I'm not the only one same here
1 0
On We Are • Jul 10, 2024
Title We Are
I'm finished we only have 1 EP to go my stand in and we are what am I supposed to watch on Friday Now
1 0
On Century of Love • Jul 10, 2024
Title Century of Love
Vee smile is what took me
4 0
