Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Uganda
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 20, 2023
On We Are • Jun 5, 2024
Title We Are
6 episode to go who's is loving it so much as me because I'm loving it
12 0
On Only Boo! • Jun 2, 2024
Title Only Boo!
My first love is here aren't you going to ask who
1 1
Replying to Omini • Jun 2, 2024
Title Only Boo!
OK, I'll say it: this is a very nearly perfect romcom. Nearly perfect. He whole Shone thing is annoying and unnecessary.
He's still here what to do know
1 0
Replying to Lonely Bird • Jun 2, 2024
Title Only Boo!
Not any more
now what to do he's back again
0 1
Replying to Toffee_e • May 31, 2024
Title My Stand-In
I wanna run Ming over
Do you need help because I'm ready to go
4 1
On My Stand-In • May 31, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Know Ming can use Joe as long as he wants because Joe allowed it and it this point I don't care but I'm still here to know how it goes
4 0
On My Stand-In • May 31, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Am the only one who is annoyed like why not take Sol's help and allow Ming to play with you but anyway I wish the owner of the body return the one who doesn't know Ming
4 0
Replying to Lonely Bird • May 19, 2024
Title Only Boo!
I'm going to bed now it's time to dream about 2 cute baby I hope you have a good dream to good night to my self…
Now I need my own boo
1 0
Replying to Lonely Bird • May 19, 2024
Title Only Boo!
We need to get rid of him now before they ruin it for us
Hold that thought for now maybe later on
1 0
Replying to lovepatr • May 19, 2024
Title Only Boo!
he is STILL here??!! 😒😒
Not any more
1 3
On Only Boo! • May 19, 2024
Title Only Boo!
I'm going to bed now it's time to dream about 2 cute baby I hope you have a good dream to good night to my self I love my self I love this world I'm in moo and Kang you made my boring day brighter in the middle of the night ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
4 1
Replying to Lonely Bird • May 13, 2024
Title Only Boo!
We need to get rid of him now before they ruin it for us
Wait for me I think you need help you can't handle it alone in case you need plan B I'll be there standby
0 0
Replying to Omini • May 12, 2024
Title Only Boo!
OK, I'll say it: this is a very nearly perfect romcom. Nearly perfect. He whole Shone thing is annoying and unnecessary.
We need to get rid of him now
5 0
Replying to lovepatr • May 12, 2024
Title Only Boo!
he is STILL here??!! 😒😒
We need to get rid of him now before they ruin it for us
4 4
Replying to sleepyelle • May 12, 2024
Title Only Boo!
I just realized that Kang always does and listens to what Moo says as long as he can, and I think that's so cute.…
Perfect is true we don't need that for this one
4 0
Replying to Happygirl68 • May 10, 2024
I am enjoying this show so far even though the character of Ming makes me talk at my TV because he is SO mean…
Please somebody tell him I can't wait any longer I'm dieing here I need help because I'm losing it
0 0
Replying to Happygirl68 • May 10, 2024
I am enjoying this show so far even though the character of Ming makes me talk at my TV because he is SO mean…
Please somebody tell him I can't wait any longer I'm dieing here I need help because I'm losing it
0 0
On Unknown • Apr 21, 2024
Title Unknown
I need something to look forward to because I have nothing now my life is over
2 0