Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 4, 2023
On Not Yours • 4 days ago
Title Not Yours
The top looks like Daniel Zhou/ Zhou Keyu from Never Ending Summer....
3 1
On Kian's Bizarre B&B Season 2 • 9 days ago
Season 1 or season 2 ..which one is the best?? I know it will look bad to compare but still i want to know what other people are thinking... for season 3 , who would you choose? The prevuous cast Jin, Ye-eon or the present cast...😶
0 3
Replying to sachapz • 11 days ago
I personally am enjoying ATC way more than POJ - I like both dramas but ATC has me more invested.They both have…
Thank you for saying so many details...tbh, I am not into that much action but after hearing so much good words about it, I will watch it definitely. ..
1 0
Replying to WhytheTrope • 11 days ago
Pursuit of Jade was my intro into Cdrama... which i enjoyed very much. But i find this show even better.. the…
Same here... I dropped after they left the village... I tried to finish so many times, but I couldn't.... I think the Double, the story of Kunning Palace are my type of drama, but I am open to all... also, I mainly switched to BL dramas now... So normal romance doesn't attract me that much now... but I still like the historical one... I will really appreciate it if you can suggest some historicals...
0 0
Replying to Ifa • 11 days ago
In terms of the drama by itself, watch. This drama is SO GOOD! Watch! But if you compare it with Pursuit of Jade,…
thankk youuu.... I will watch it ...
1 0
On Against the Current • 11 days ago
Can someone give me a review on this drama? Should I watch or not? Or what's the drama about?? The last historical I watched was Pursuit of Jade... I am trying to find another good one like that...
1 9
On Ash • Aug 17, 2026
Title Ash
Will there be any second couple??
2 2
Replying to Alexandra • Aug 14, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love Spoiler
They will get married in Netherland,the only and first country where S S wedding was legal ..
I read about it in twitter ... it's mentioned in novel..but I don't have an english translated lovel...
0 0
Replying to Alexandra • Aug 14, 2026
They will get married in Netherland,the only and first country where S S wedding was legal ..
Same here... Even I am forcibly controlling myself not to watch the last 2 eps so that I can watch altogether with the final
0 2
Replying to NLE • Aug 14, 2026
Title Bittersweet Love Spoiler
OMG I accidentally watched the Episode 12 preview on Facebook while scrolling and THEY GOT MARRIED!!! 😭😭😭…
They will get married in Netherland,the only and first country where S S wedding was legal ..
1 4
On Deep In • Jul 25, 2026
Title Deep In
Novel readers, plz spoil me... which incidents of the novel are remaining that will be covered in the final episode??
2 1
On The Prosecutor's Proposal • Jul 24, 2026
plz someone help me... I think I missed something... What was the motive of the friend Yoon jun ho?? why did he call Chaeha and the culprit in the office at that night?? Was he also involved in this crime??
3 2
Replying to NLE • Jul 22, 2026
Title Deep In Spoiler
I saw on Facebook that the twist is Dr. Fang Chi and Gao Zhun are the real ones, while Zhen Xin and Zhang Zhun…
Some novel readers here already spoiled this long ago... but why are you saying that it's the complete opposite? The only twist is they didn't reveal that Gao Zhun and Fang Chi's story was inspired by a real-life story...other than this, all are the same...
2 6
On Bittersweet Love • Jul 14, 2026
I know the top, everyone is being so mean to the bottom. The bottom has no spine. We hate the story so much that's because the actors have done a great job in acting... WTH, the ratings are so low!!! we should support them more..
7 0
Replying to SmilyDydy • Jul 12, 2026
Title Deep In
Their acting is so much better. especially considering they're newcomers
What are you talking about?? Did you see the tears in Ollie's eyes?? How captivating yearning it was!!! And Shuyuan is also doing great... This series is getting attraction not only because of the story, intimate scenes, or their handsome face but also for their acting... You aren't liking it—that's your own opinion... That doesn't change the fact that they are doing great.
9 0
On Bittersweet Love • Jul 12, 2026
Novel readers, plz give me spoilers... Will Xiao Fan stand up on his own?? Will he avoid Lu Qing?? Will Lu Qing chase him? And how???
1 4