News
On Burning Flames • Mar 13, 2024
Title Burning Flames
I'm not sure for this, but i will start watching it and we'll see.
2 0
On Everyone Loves Me • Mar 13, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me Spoiler
Gu Xun go for your girl, is waiting for you!! Don't stand her up on the date😭💔
3 0
On Everyone Loves Me • Mar 12, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me
That's not a horror movie😂 I can't stop laughing with curtains scene!!
2 0
On In Blossom • Mar 12, 2024
Title In Blossom
I need this!!
5 0
On Everyone Loves Me • Mar 7, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me
You have to beg a little more, Gu Xun!
2 0
Replying to Sh_a • Mar 6, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me Spoiler
Does fang xin like the ml?
It's possible. But I think she's just treating Yue Qian Ling like that because she's jealous of her job.
2 0
On Everyone Loves Me • Mar 6, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me
Gu Jun definitely regrets letting her drive🤣🤣
2 4
Replying to DramaXLover • Mar 6, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me
Turkish series?
We're used to two episodes a day, and now we feel like we're going crazy🤣🤣
5 1
Replying to Porpora • Mar 6, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me
Me, a noob who just started watching Cdramas and is used to watching shows with 1episode a week, reading everyone…
Turkish series?
0 3
Replying to dramafeast • Mar 4, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me
How can 1 episode be enough!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I can't live with just one episode, i need four atleast 😭
8 0
On Everyone Loves Me • Mar 4, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me
I feel a scene of jealousy coming on...🤭🤭
4 0
Replying to someone_anonymous • Mar 4, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me
Why am I loving this drama freaking so much??????????While some are not happy with this drama & leads, here me…
Same here, i love it!!
1 1
On Everyone Loves Me • Mar 4, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me
I want the dream to be true😭
2 0
Replying to angela • Mar 4, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me
sis really said "i'm allergic to men" 😭😭
Hilarious respond 🤣
0 0
On Everyone Loves Me • Mar 4, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me
What a awkward moment when his friend found them very close together🤣
3 0
On Everyone Loves Me • Mar 3, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me
I like Yue Qian Ling personality. She is like a bomb about to explode! This role is perfectly suited to Zhou Ye❤️¡Go girl!
7 1
Replying to dramaFan04 • Mar 1, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me
i think zhou ye 's split personality is the main thing i like in this show ...😍😍
Same. She is hilarious 🤣
0 0
On Everyone Loves Me • Mar 1, 2024
Title Everyone Loves Me
Split personality: he said🤣 She'll drive him completely crazy!!
2 0
On White Cat Legend • Feb 20, 2024
Title White Cat Legend
I'm very disappointed 😞
2 1
On White Cat Legend • Feb 20, 2024
Title White Cat Legend
Less than one hour!!
0 0
