News
On Sword and Fairy 4 • Feb 14, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
I finished it! I cried a lot😭What a beautiful drama👏
10 1
On Sword and Fairy 4 • Feb 14, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
Ziying going against everyone in the sect to save mengli💔😭
10 0
On Sword and Fairy 4 • Feb 9, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
Their friendship is the most precious thing they could have.
8 1
On Hidden Love • Feb 9, 2024
Title Hidden Love
I don't usually get to the end of modern dramas, but this one was one of the exceptions! What a beautiful story😍💯👏I LOVE IT!!
13 1
On Hidden Love • Feb 7, 2024
Title Hidden Love
Omg their chemistry 🫠
12 0
On Sword and Fairy 4 • Feb 2, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
I'm afraid to watch the episodes I have left
1 1
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Feb 1, 2024
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
My favourite drama😍😍👏👏💯💯
15 0
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Jan 30, 2024
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
I'm on episode 26 and omg what a masterpiece 😍😍cheng yi never disappoints me👏👏
11 0
Replying to DramaXLover • Jan 27, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
I think they are waiting for the filming of the third part to finish.
Maybe there are scenes that are connected to the third part. I have no idea.
0 0
Replying to Mashu___ • Jan 27, 2024
Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact
what's taking them so long 😭
I think they are waiting for the filming of the third part to finish.
3 3
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Jan 26, 2024
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
I can't stop laughing! Li lian hua expressions🤣🤣
7 1
On Sword and Fairy 4 • Jan 26, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4 Spoiler
I have a feeling that the book that lingsha found is related to the cold objects
1 0
On Sword and Fairy 4 • Jan 26, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
What a good friend xuan ying was😭😭💔💔
9 0
Replying to OkimmikoPark • Jan 26, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
I kinda ship zi ying and ling sha… 😭😂😂
Same😍
1 0
On Sword and Fairy 4 • Jan 25, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4 Spoiler
Tianhe will hold both swords!!🔥😳 (Teaser)
4 0
On Sword and Fairy 4 • Jan 25, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4
With each episode, it gets better and better.
6 1
On Sword and Fairy 4 • Jan 25, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy 4 Spoiler
Xuan Ying stole the jade just to help lingsha 😭I can't hate him!
6 1
On Sword and Fairy • Jan 25, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy
I miss them!!
6 0
On Sword and Fairy • Jan 25, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy
We have to wait until Saturday for new episodes 😭
3 0
Replying to THOMAS shelby • Jan 25, 2024
Title Sword and Fairy
yesterday i ask from which country are all watching , and i really gets answer from whole world ....let me ask…
Xu kai😍
1 0
