Celebrity
Replying to nazhongmin • 7 hours ago
Title The Reborn Baker's Recipe for Revenge Spoiler
I’ll be subbing Wheat, Butter, And Revenge ^^ If you are interested in watching the drama, in my LJ you will…
LJ: https://nazhongmin.livejournal.com/10413.html
1 0
On The Reborn Baker's Recipe for Revenge • 7 hours ago
Title The Reborn Baker's Recipe for Revenge
I’ll be subbing Wheat, Butter, And Revenge ^^ If you are interested in watching the drama, in my LJ you will find the link to watch the episodes soon.
1 1
Replying to nazhongmin • 7 hours ago
Title Hadakanbotachi Spoiler
I’ll be subbing Hadakanbo-tachi ^^ If you are interested in watching the drama, in my LJ you will find the link…
LJ: https://nazhongmin.livejournal.com/10188.html
2 0
On Hadakanbotachi • 7 hours ago
Title Hadakanbotachi
I’ll be subbing Hadakanbo-tachi ^^ If you are interested in watching the drama, in my LJ you will find the link to watch the episodes soon.
3 1
Replying to nazhongmin • 5 days ago
Title Camouflage Marriage
LJ: https://nazhongmin.livejournal.com/9307.html
Thank you for watching it on my page! ^^
0 0
Replying to nazhongmin • 26 days ago
Title The Game of Death or Youth Spoiler
I’ll be subbing The Game of Death or Youth ^^ If you are interested in watching the drama, in my LJ you will…
LJ: https://nazhongmin.livejournal.com/9882.html
2 0
On The Game of Death or Youth • 26 days ago
Title The Game of Death or Youth
I’ll be subbing The Game of Death or Youth ^^ If you are interested in watching the drama, in my LJ you will find the link to watch the episodes soon.
19 3
Replying to Elmo • Aug 11, 2026
Title Camouflage Marriage Spoiler
are you still subbing this? your LJ link doesn’t work
Hello! Try using another browser like Chrome or Safari :) the link works fine, subs are til ep 4
0 3
Replying to nazhongmin • Jul 10, 2026
Title My Dear Husband: The Perfect Wife's Secret Spoiler
LJ: https://nazhongmin.livejournal.com/9616.html
You can go to my page and find the entry^^; I haven't uploaded the subtitled episode yet😅
1 0
Replying to nazhongmin • Jun 15, 2026
Title Camouflage Marriage Spoiler
I’ll be subbing Mo 1-do Fufu ni Narimasu ka?: Camouflage Fufu ^^ If you are interested in watching the drama,…
LJ: https://nazhongmin.livejournal.com/9307.html
6 3
On Camouflage Marriage • Jun 15, 2026
Title Camouflage Marriage
I’ll be subbing Mo 1-do Fufu ni Narimasu ka?: Camouflage Fufu ^^ If you are interested in watching the drama, in my LJ you will find the link to watch the episodes soon.
9 10
Replying to nazhongmin • Jun 15, 2026
Title My Dear Husband: The Perfect Wife's Secret Spoiler
I’ll be subbing Shinainaru Otto e: Kanpekina Tsuma no Uso ^^ If you are interested in watching the drama, in…
LJ: https://nazhongmin.livejournal.com/9616.html
8 4
On My Dear Husband: The Perfect Wife's Secret • Jun 15, 2026
Title My Dear Husband: The Perfect Wife's Secret
I’ll be subbing Shinainaru Otto e: Kanpekina Tsuma no Uso ^^ If you are interested in watching the drama, in my LJ you will find the link to watch the episodes soon.
16 5
Replying to nazhongmin • Apr 28, 2026
Title Sono Tensai-sama wa Giso Kanojo ni Shuchaku Suru Spoiler
I’ll be subbing Sono Tensai-sama wa Giso Kanojo ni Shuchaku Suru ^^ If you are interested in watching the drama,…
LJ: https://nazhongmin.livejournal.com/9152.html
5 3
On Sono Tensai-sama wa Giso Kanojo ni Shuchaku Suru • Apr 28, 2026
Title Sono Tensai-sama wa Giso Kanojo ni Shuchaku Suru
I’ll be subbing Sono Tensai-sama wa Giso Kanojo ni Shuchaku Suru ^^ If you are interested in watching the drama, in my LJ you will find the link to watch the episodes soon.
16 10
Replying to Nadia-Ruby • Mar 15, 2026
Title Salvation, Swallowed by the Nest Spoiler
I can access your other subbed projects but the link for this one is suddenly showing Page not found :(, and I…
Hello! Perhaps you need to create a LJ account to see it; honestly, I don't know what could be causing the error, since the links are perfectly visible🙁
0 1
Replying to katnissgold • Mar 15, 2026
Title Salvation, Swallowed by the Nest Spoiler
Ur page is not showing did you take it down?
Hi! you can try another web browser, like chrome or safari, it won't work with firefox :)
0 0
Replying to fel • Mar 13, 2026
Title Salvation, Swallowed by the Nest Spoiler
hi!! the link didnt work for me do u have any other alternatives?? thank youu
Hello! you can try another internet site, like chrome or safari, it doesn't work with firefox :)
0 0
Replying to Salvation, Swallowed by the Nest • Feb 21, 2026
Title Salvation, Swallowed by the Nest Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
You can try from another site, like chrome or safari! ^^
3 0
Replying to nazhongmin • Feb 20, 2026
Title Salvation, Swallowed by the Nest Spoiler
I’ll be subbing this drama ^^ If you are interested in watching the drama, in my LJ you will find the link to…
LJ: https://nazhongmin.livejournal.com/8814.html
9 1

1
1