Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 22, 2023
Replying to Regina de Sá • Mar 29, 2025
Title The Glory
Agree! The First Frost, a masterpiece! Have you watched Blossom (December 2024) and Perfect Match (January 2025)?
I watched Blossom, and it was an absolute masterpiece! I also really enjoyed The Double (I’ve already rewatched it three times) 🫣 And Kill Me, Love Me.

Is The Perfect Match worth watching? I’d love to hear what others think before I start it.

I’ve seen over 200 Cdramas, and sometimes I feel like the stories lack emotion or action. So it takes me a while to pick what to watch 🫣🥹
1 3
Replying to sid_here • Mar 29, 2025
Title The Glory
I just wanted to ask something do you guys think it will have happy ending?I wanted to start it just worried bad…
At least from what I’ve heard from people who read the novel, it has a happy ending.
1 1
Replying to HOP2020 • Mar 29, 2025
Title The Glory
The father actor is the biggest manipulator. A real psychopath 🤮. After inviting the Duke (obviously to marry…
Can’t wait for the moment that snake finally gets a taste of its own poison.
9 0
Replying to minimini • Mar 29, 2025
Title The Glory
how's the romance/chemistry?
We don’t get enough romance…it’s definitely a slow burn. This drama is more about revenge and the journey to becoming stronger.
8 1
On The Glory • Mar 29, 2025
Title The Glory Spoiler
ZHY is so cunning… I love it! 😆
She has a way of making her enemies fall right into their own traps, and it’s so satisfying to watch. I just hope she starts treating FYX better… Their relationship is such a mess, but if they could finally be honest with each other, things might change.

As for FYX’s daughter, she’s absolutely adorable and incredibly sharp little girl 🥹
I can’t get enough of her.
And seeing ZHY’s father trembling in fear? That’s exactly what he deserves. He should have thought twice before killing her mother.

No mercy, girl! These demons need to be sent straight to hell!

These drama is definitely on my top favorite list of 2025 together with the first frost and the white olive tree. ❤️
10 5
Replying to Aashi_ry • Mar 27, 2025
Title The Glory
SPOILER SPOILER!! ITS GOING TO BE A SAD ENDING, THE MALE LEAD IS GOING TO DIE CAUSE OF ILLNESS IN THE END, LEAVING…
where did you get this information from?
0 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Mar 27, 2025
Title The Glory
Wah I am speechless, just finished ep 17-19, what kind chaotic writing is this? In three ep., the twist happened…
the curiosity is stronger than ever 😂😂😂 I feel the same but I can’t stop myself from watching 🫣
2 1
Replying to dearlittle1 • Mar 27, 2025
Title The Glory
OMG EPISODE 18. I NEED A MOMENT BEFORE I PROCEED WITH EP 19. WHAT JUST HAPPENED
same!!!! this is insane how good this drama is!!!
1 0
On The Glory • Mar 27, 2025
Title The Glory
What did I just watch?! Ughhh, episode 18 was absolutely insane ! This drama is on another level…
I keep getting surprised. The FL and ML are incredible actors!
4 0
On The Glory • Mar 27, 2025
Title The Glory
Man, the ending of episode 17 😭😭😭😭 I really need the next episode …
I can’t wait to watch it!
4 0
Replying to Kaye • Mar 27, 2025
Title The Glory
are you guys enjoying this one?!? lmk to pros and cons pls 🙏🏾
For now, this drama is really good! It’s a revenge drama with many intense scenes and intelligent lead characters. The plot is building up slowly, with many unexpected twists. I’m really enjoying it!
2 0
On The Glory • Mar 24, 2025
Title The Glory
ughhhh episode 15 was so good!!!
man!!! this drama is getting better and better🥹
at first I didn’t like the FL.. but I like how strong, confident and intelligent she is!!!
11 0
Replying to KevinToronto • Mar 22, 2025
Early on, I had Shan and Dai Duo as the second couple. Their relationship had much more "substance" to it, and…
I’m just a little disappointed that they didn’t put more effort into the story.
1 0
Replying to luvshuv • Mar 22, 2025
if you want modern- hidden love, when I fly towards you, put your head on my shoulder, you are my hero, the day…
modern : you are my glory, hidden love, embrace in the dark night (mini drama), the first frost, Love scenery.

Wuxia / Xianxia : eternal love of dream, the legend of Shen Li, the Double, immortal samsara.
0 0
On Ski into Love • Mar 22, 2025
This drama was such a pleasant surprise… It was funny, sweet, and so heartwarming.

There was one part that left me a little disappointed. I really wanted to see Yan and JNF end up together, but their story felt unfinished, which made it feel like an open ending for them.
Still, I enjoyed every second of this drama, especially the incredible chemistry between WZ and SC 😍
they were just perfect together!

And let’s not forget Dai Duo and Shan Shan! 🥹
There were so many couples and adorable moments that I couldn’t get enough of. Honestly, I wish it had been a little longer because I needed more closure for some of them. But even with that, I’d absolutely recommend watching it!
10 3
Replying to rgrgpluto • Mar 21, 2025
Title The Glory Spoiler
I am so mad that the concubine was easily forgiven and she got on with her life as if nothing happened. What about…
the FL father is at fault… ik her mother is hiding something but I blame her family for that. the concubine is a human scum who deserves the worst.
5 0
On The Glory • Mar 21, 2025
Title The Glory
Ugh, I’m dying for them to kiss already! And that preview for episodes 11-12!!!!!what was that?! I need to see what happens next!

And as for ZRY, I just want her to suffer. The pain she put ZHY through is unbearable! 🤬🥺
12 0