Editorials Replying to 13910574 • Feb 25, 2025
Title The First Frost
is ep 15 out on the ki...h website???
yes 🥹
0 0
Replying to Nightingale • Feb 25, 2025
Title The First Frost
Guys!!! I just watch ep 16 preview🤩🤩🤩
where 😭😭?
0 1
Replying to may • Feb 25, 2025
Title The First Frost
THE EPISODE 16 TRAILER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS HAPPENING YALL
where can I watch it ? 🥹
0 2
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Feb 24, 2025
Title The First Frost
ep 15 preview link?
Youku app
0 0
On The First Frost • Feb 24, 2025
Title The First Frost
this drama is getting better and better 🫣 I love it
9 0
Replying to ShendyCandy • Feb 24, 2025
Title The First Frost
What website 😭😭
Of course 🥹
0 8
Replying to ShendyCandy • Feb 24, 2025
Title The First Frost
What website 😭😭
PM me, and I’ll send you the websites I’m watching from.
0 10
Replying to may • Feb 24, 2025
Title The First Frost
why is it not out yet on the youknowwhat website LOL
What website 😭😭
0 14
Replying to buckeyewifey1 • Feb 23, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree Spoiler
what?! how was it a happy ending when they unalived themselves? I don’t get how people think this is a happy…
true!!! I couldn’t stop crying the ending was the worst
1 0
On The First Frost • Feb 20, 2025
Title The First Frost
I’m enjoying this drama so so so much 😭🥹
6 0
Replying to SyRa • Feb 15, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
needed a modern day Cdrama so I was waiting for this one to end...but after reading the comment section, I'm not…
I still haven’t watched the 3 last episodes, but this drama has it all. It brought me tears, joy, and happiness. I will definitely recommend watching it.
5 1
Replying to ShendyCandy • Feb 11, 2025
List Filmed Vertically Actors
Li Fei is not on the list 😭
https://kisskh.at/people/62653-richard-li
0 1
JustOneMoreEpisode • Feb 11, 2025
List Filmed Vertically Actors
Li Fei is not on the list 😭
0 2
On Eternal Love of Dream • Feb 11, 2025
Title Eternal Love of Dream
Man, I’ve watched this drama at least 15 times… it never gets old! 😭🥺😍
6 0
Replying to Padnikol • Feb 11, 2025
Title Eternal Love of Dream
Can i watch this without first watching eternal love or will i be confused? I like this casting and couple more…
You don’t have to watch Eternal Love before watching this one. You won’t be confused… I watched this one first, and a year later, I watched Eternal Love.
4 1
Replying to Lotus Flower • Feb 8, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
We actually did. I think it was in episose 1. She was looking for Li Zan calling everywhere and desperate. There…
In Episode 17, Li Zan mentioned that his father travels frequently for work. But that’s a good question I don’t know the answer myself.
1 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Feb 8, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
OK so question for 17 there was a flashback of both SR and LZ’s dad meeting each other somewhere along the way,…
We saw that scene in the first episode at minute 33, when she was searching for Li Zan for the first time without knowing his appearance.
1 1
On The White Olive Tree • Feb 8, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
The beginning of Episode 18 made my heart flutter. 😍😭
1 0
Replying to anczusia • Feb 7, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
It remaineds me about Descendants of the sun too. Mainly because military storyline. It is also similar to Chinese…
Yes :( I totally understand you… I really enjoyed this drama, but it broke my heart. Some people say it has an open ending, but from my perspective, it doesn’t.
1 0
Replying to anczusia • Feb 7, 2025
Title The White Olive Tree
It remaineds me about Descendants of the sun too. Mainly because military storyline. It is also similar to Chinese…
If you enjoy this type of drama (like I do), you should watch Bright Eyes in the Dark. But, let me warn you it’s a heartbreaking story.
0 2
