I hope FL will return the present somehow and ML will somehow meet her again (with or without memory). Joseon era is not suitable for them. Moreover Jeonha is so expressive in showing his affection for his ladylove that he is actually attracting more danger for her. He will definitely go batshit crazy if someone harms FL and that's what his enemies want. Moreover ML will have a flourishing future if he can come to 21st century as he looks so gorgeous. He can be a model or actor or both.
I don't like flashbacks in dramas. I usually rewatch my favourite dramas for a couple of times and especially repeat the favourite parts so many times that I memorize the dialogues in korean and I actually learnt some korean in this way. But I don't like flashbacks as they just waste the screentime.
I wish there was a restaurant where I could eat these dishes. Their reaction is so over the top that I can't stop laughing. The ming envoy has a potential of becoming SML since our ML fell for her brilliant cooking first. Can't wait for episode 9. Villains are done with hiding their true color.
I am annoyed at the Ming envoy and his three cooks, but I love how the story progressed for the ML and FL. The communication between them is really good. FL is quite straightforward, and though the ML used to throw tantrums a lot, he has changed. He is also self-aware and is willing to learn. He is quick to accept that he did wrong and does so accordingly next time.
I like the whole story of this drama so far but i have to say am i the only one that watched the trailer of this…
Their love story has already started. Like the ML is aware of his feelings, and though he hasn't confessed yet, he didn't lose any chance to show his affection for her.
I am curious about how Jiyeong will react to the kiss. I hate this kind of kisses at drunken state. Like how will you react in real life if someone you are not romantically interested kisses you suddenly? Moreover that person can kill you.
Episode 6 was a mixture of different emotions. First of all, I feel bad for both Bong sisters. The younger sister might've been an ignored child. She might have struggled her entire life. So BCJ may not be the only person whose life was ruined. BCJ's niece is also betraying her mom. BCJ's dad is a piece of shit. He never cared about his daughter Chungja.
2. Jiyeong becoming overjoyed finding the green house garden.