Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 26 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 12, 2024
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Sep 3, 2025
The age gap in ML and FL is not even visible. Moreover both of them suit perfectly to their roles. FL is in a profession that requires years of training. The king is childish and mischievious. I enjoy their scenes together more than other characters.
12 0
Replying to ROYROYROYROY • Aug 27, 2025
Title My Troublesome Star Spoiler
Based on episode 4:
I think BCJ herself left the media and cut relation with everyone. Some people tried to find her, such as DGC and MTS and others
didn't care about her. Either BCJ was forced by some really powerful people or she was so depressed due to some incident that she didn't want to face anyone. Losing memory is a blessing in disguise as BCJ found her fighting spirit back.
2 1
Replying to ROYROYROYROY • Aug 25, 2025
Title My Troublesome Star Spoiler
Though it is romcom, episode 3 made a cry.
ML finally found out she is really the Im Se Ra. I don't blame him also. Moreover I will like to see how he is still going to fall in love with her as she is not that star anymore. I think he fell for her character, not only for her glamour. BCJ might not become a star again but I hope people who wronged her get punished.
3 1
Replying to ROYROYROYROY • Aug 24, 2025
I really enjoyed the bickering between ML and FL, felt like I am watching Tom and Jerry.
I guess FL will be back in her timeline at the end and ML will wait his entire life for her.
7 0
On I Have a Lover • Aug 22, 2025
I watched the drama by skipping many scenes. But I absolutely loved the kid Woojoo and doctor. Woojoo's acting seems so effortless.
1 0
On My Troublesome Star • Aug 20, 2025
This drama is something I needed right now. I already love the FL(younger version). We still need to know a lot about the older FL. Younger FL seemed kind, responsible and confident. I have a feeling we will see the younger ML and FL throughout the drama like Love your enemy. Older ML and FL are so chaotic together.
4 0
Replying to grapejuice • Aug 3, 2025
Title Head over Heels Spoiler
Is there a point where the he stops hating her and she stops humiliating herself? If so, please let me know what…
He falls for her next episode.
1 1
Replying to nadramas • Jul 31, 2025
tvN released another behind the scenes and that damn passionate kiss isn't that long in the actual dramahere's…
Damnnnnnnnn 🥵
1 0