K-Drama Replying to Aditi G • Sep 4, 2026
Person Park Eun Bin
It's not just a historical drama, she is playing a cruel arrogant selfish villian, it's a powerful role and its…
Which drama are you talking about?
0 2
Replying to MizTK • Sep 3, 2026
Title Mousetrap
You are aware that males can have platonic friendships right? He’s more like a father figure.
The relationship between MJ and NJ is definitely like a son and father. MJ evens tells NJ that NJ looks at MJ like a disappointed father.
2 1
Replying to Rmvhberry • Aug 24, 2026
Title Spooky in Love Spoiler
I enjoyed it. The only thing that i'm curious about is that when Kang Min Hwan killed Park Seung jae he held a…
Yeori touched it later.
1 1
On Love Track: Minji Minji Minji • Dec 28, 2025
Title Love Track: Minji Minji Minji
By far, I really liked Onion soup and this drama. Second place goes to the third drama Love Motel.
9 0
On Love Track: Minji Minji Minji • Dec 28, 2025
Title Love Track: Minji Minji Minji
Cuteness overloaded.
6 0
Replying to ROYROYROYROY • Oct 20, 2025
Title A Hundred Memories
Same complaint from my side. Watch 'To the Moon'.
No no, not at all. It shows supportive friendship among women.
3 0
Replying to Mash-mallow • Oct 20, 2025
Title A Hundred Memories
Kdramas hardly ever portray female friendships right! it’s either the girlies are fighting over a man or are…
Same complaint from my side. Watch 'To the Moon'.
3 2
Replying to LGiam • Oct 19, 2025
Title To the Moon
he contributes 4 OSTs for this drama.. search ham ji woo in major music platforms if you want to listen to his…
OMG.
1 0
Replying to se-wii • Oct 17, 2025
Title The WONDERfools
Trailer?
Link please
1 0
On To the Moon • Oct 17, 2025
Title To the Moon
I never knew Kim Young Dae's voice is so comforting. I rewind almost every scene he appears in to hear his voice again. I also really like the song. The song sounds so comforting as well.
7 2
Replying to Vniverse • Oct 17, 2025
Title Last Summer
Finally LJW modern drama
Who are kissing in your dp?
1 1
On To the Moon • Oct 17, 2025
Title To the Moon
First 2 episodes are great. This drama is a stress-relief for me though nothing is lighthearted here.
5 0
On The Tale of Lady Ok • Oct 16, 2025
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
I have a question. Is this drama emotionally heavy? I usually watch lighthearted drama.
1 8
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Oct 5, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
Do you guys remember how anxious we were last sunday? BAYM was the only highlight of my weekends.
17 3
Replying to xandra0 • Oct 3, 2025
Title Genie, Make a Wish
This drama makes Twelve and WTSG good dramas.
WTSG?
0 1
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Sep 27, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
I am not sure what kind of ending I want. I want Lee Heon to clear his name and become a wiser king whom his subject will love and respect. On the other hand, I am afraid that it is too late and he will be able to move the future and lead a happy and peaceful life with Yeon Ji Young.
7 1
On Shin's Project • Sep 25, 2025
Title Shin's Project
Any romance in the drama?
1 2
Replying to vivalf • Sep 24, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
You guys should check out Mobius on Netflix to fill in the gaps while waiting for Bon Appetit. It's a great action,…
Where can I watch it?
0 1
Replying to oknow • Sep 24, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
Once again Netflix really messed up translating an important sentence in a kdrama. At the end of episode 10 Netflix…
How deeply he feels for Yeon Ji Young!
2 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Sep 23, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
I am wondering how they would explain the time travel. I am pretty sure FL will travel back to her present where she will meet the ming cook in a competition. But is she in a time loop? I guess she won't be able to change the future as she actually was a part of past. She goes back in the past by the mangunrok book which didn't exist that time, later ML started writing it after hearing the name from her. So every incident happened only once though they are out of order.
3 0