News
On Veil of Shadows • Mar 4, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
Hi everyone. How are you all doing? I've been busy lately, but I've been checking regularly, but I haven't been able to do anything cuz I've been very busy with work but I can see you all are doing great. This place is very lively.
2 1
Replying to 11521853 • Feb 7, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
1M?nah too little. dnt understimate 🔺️🧪 and yara.they are ultimate chatterbox champions, their mouths…
I meant to say 1 million or more. 😂😂
1 0
On Veil of Shadows • Feb 7, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
This drama just started filming two months ago and it already has 26,000 halfway to 27,000 comments. by the time this drama finishes filming it will probably have 1000000 comments this is very good.
6 11
On Veil of Shadows • Jan 22, 2025
Title Veil of Shadows
I don’t know if I’m the only one who thinks 30 episodes is too short for this drama I know it only just started filming but it’s so interesting that I want more than 30 episodes.
4 5
