Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 16, 2024
Replying to C-dramas lover • Apr 15, 2025
Exactly. I wonder where all the haters are. I've seen five trailers for other actors and I can say that Kiku trailer…
yes her trailer was the best but it had my heart ache in pain💔😭😭
1 0
Replying to Tanya • Apr 15, 2025
I just watched kiku's trailer and her acting was top-tier. This is gonna be a total slap for the haters, they’re…
Exactly. I wonder where all the haters are. I've seen five trailers for other actors and I can say that Kiku trailer is the saddest one, she's really great and her acting is so amazing, I can't wait to watch it.
3 2
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 13, 2025
character played by Kiku is the character that has suffered the most in this drama.😭😭 I really hope and pray LWY or DZ will stay live until the end of the drama and have a happy ending 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
4 2
Replying to Luneya • Apr 12, 2025
Why would they change partners?
I don't know, but when the drama started filming someone said in the script that they were going to change partners maybe in between. they were some people who even replied to the comments
1 1
Replying to Mimi • Apr 12, 2025
At first we concluded that the couple would be JJY and JZ, and CDL and TJR, because the list of actors is not…
I thought so too until they started filming, but I really don't understand why they are listed that way it makes people confused
1 1
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 12, 2025
When the drama started filming, some one here in the comments section said that the fox sisters would change partners. Now that the show has finished filming, I haven't seen anyone change partners. So what's going on?
2 9
Replying to happyfoodie • Apr 5, 2025
I just finished reading the novel and I was hooked from the beginning. I really enjoyed it and I cannot wait for…
did you read both the first and the second novel because they are two?
1 6
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 4, 2025
Whatever's happening it looks sweeeeett.
Yes, they are married, but why is the groom running? Where is he going? It looks like he is about to take off his coat.
0 0
Replying to 13159313 • Apr 4, 2025
kiss kisshttp://xhslink.com/a/ZaFubbosOKs9
I was like omg it is happening. Do it do it sadly no🥺
0 0
Replying to Jamaal • Apr 3, 2025
I do hope you won't be disappointed when it finally airs, I once done this last year for Fangs of Fortune!!!
Sorry, what do you mean by that?
0 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 3, 2025
so now they are done filming? this is my first time following a drama from the beginning to the end so I’m not sure how it is done
1 3