Not Lu Wuyi telling Ji ling why he is being so cruel to himself
I was like so what do we call what you are doing to yourself? He said Every rewinds damage your body yet you did it more than 23 times At a point where you couldn’t stand but somehow you still managed to get the strength to stand up and do it again.😭😭😭😭😭😭
I think they should add a new update to my drama list where we can have a group chat or something whatever because with everything going on I feel like we need someone to talk to. We need to because writing it is too much and there’s a lot of things that I got and wanna to say right now, but I just cannot write all of them because writing them limited our chance expressing our feelings, I wish there was a way where we can all who are watching this drama or any other dramas. We can all speak and say our opinion because this is too much and I’m so confused and I wanna find someone where I can talk to. I am sure that, for many of us, here English is our second language.
He made a plan with jiu ying and we dont know till now ehether he was deceiving jiu ying nor not
yes, I remember when they went to save the girls and he was with Jiu Ying I think he said something about joining forces, but I thought by then he was just blabbing and it was just a plan to distract her, but I hope he’s not planning to work with her
Exactly the same thing I went through. I was mighty my business on tiktok. Then I came across it. So I decided to look it up and read it and I end up crying myself to sleep. 😭😭😭
I was like so what do we call what you are doing to yourself? He said Every rewinds damage your body yet you did it more than 23 times At a point where you couldn’t stand but somehow you still managed to get the strength to stand up and do it again.😭😭😭😭😭😭
the link to the second novel https://archive.org/details/qianxiangyinshie0000unse/mode/1up
https://www.newhanfu.com/80835.html
https://www.newhanfu.com/80835.html